The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Battle ground builds

Richard_scottub17_ESO
Absolutely love battle grounds and I think its slept on. I know the AP pay out is lower than alliance war but it still pays out and with it being 4v4v4 AND no CP it allows for niche builds that would otherwise do no good anywhere else in the game.

So with that what are peoples suggested builds i.e hear sets, skills races, classes etc.
  • Abelcher339b14_ESO
    Depends on what class you want to play and what your playstyle is. I suggest building survivablility, good damage and supportive. Make sure you have decent sustain also. Look into sets like fortified brass or impreg for starters. Someone could have a top tier build, but its not your playstyle, you're not going to play it effectively. Best builds are from trial and error.
  • Beastofmash
    I got julianos 5 piece. 5 piece mad tinkerers. Ilambrismonster 2 piece.
    Works like a beaut. 59 magica 6 health.
    Sorcerer.
  • Betty_Booms
    Betty_Booms
    ✭✭✭
    Yep ive tried many builds with varied success.
    If you are solo que then run something with survivability and some sort of healing.

Dont be another snipe tard. People understand how easy and broken this build is so the numbers are multiplying. The problem is its a very selfish build and offers nothing but kill stealing to the group.
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Literally anything that can cope with the meta of stealth, bow spam from miles away, CC and health dsync.

Basically one of those dumb heavy armor builds that can pump out massive damage. Join the aidsfest, why not. It's all anyone does these days, one of the above.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm playing mainly mag warden with : Bloodspawn, Shacklebreaker, necropotence.
    5light, 1med,1heavy.
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • Richard_scottub17_ESO
    Literally anything that can cope with the meta of stealth, bow spam from miles away, CC and health dsync.

Basically one of those dumb heavy armor builds that can pump out massive damage. Join the aidsfest, why not. It's all anyone does these days, one of the above.

Dont worry with how bad it's got I'm sure it will be nerfed soon.
  • Richard_scottub17_ESO
    Right now I'm building a character that uses monster set and crafted sets only. He is an imperial dk running fortified brass velidreth and twice born star with the love and lady Mundas. Mostly heavy
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I will check it out. I didn't realize it was no CP. My two mains are a fragile bowtard and a tankier stamsorc that I have been playing a lot lately. First time with a Werewolf.
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been refining a perma block build over the past few months, works best in land grabs, but don't dm has a result