The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Draugr motif

binho
binho
✭✭✭
hey guys
I've been trying to buy this motif but never seen any for sale.
is it reaĺy rare or something?! I know it's a reward from daily quest but haven't been able to find some parts

Best Answers

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if it's possible to get a book for the whole motif. The book exists, but never seems to be sold.
    Edited by ghastley on January 7, 2019 6:44PM
    Answer ✓
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    the draugr motifs only drop on the bogrul undaunted daily delves. Also, they aren't too common...sometimes I'll get 3-4 in a week, other times I'll go months between them. IT does vary.

@Alassirana
    Answer ✓
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the draugr motifs only drop on the bogrul undaunted daily delves. Also, they aren't too common...sometimes I'll get 3-4 in a week, other times I'll go months between them. IT does vary.

@Alassirana

Draugr chapters also have a chance to drop in the reward coffers for the Fighters Guild Dark Anchor and Mages Guild Public Dungeon daily quests as well.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

Answer ✓