Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Possible returning player

Oriayan
Oriayan
Hey all!

I haven't played the game for a really long time and was thinking of coming back to the game and playing it. However I've noticed with other games that I have tried to come back and play again that the player base at lower levels was almost none existent, making it sometimes boring and/or impossible to do the lower leveled group activities. Is there still a strong player base that helps out the lower level people, or lower levels that still play? I don't really feel like trying to get into a game that I used to play and love only to have it turn into a chore of solo grinding....that's what the ESO single player games are for lol.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are looking for lower level group content like normal dungeons, plenty of people run normal dungeons including max CP players. Below 50 Battlegrounds is also pretty active if PVP is your game.

If you are looking for people to quest with you, you might try a guild group. Most quest content can be completed solo these days and so most people don't group up for it unless you take initiative and form your own group.
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scaling pretty much does away with this issue. You can pretty much do anything with anyone except for vet dungeons and trials.

There really isn't such a thing as starter zones, low level zones, or low level objectives.

I recently returned from a 4 year break.

You'll be fine.
    Edited by Vuron on January 10, 2019 6:10PM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vuron wrote: »
    Scaling pretty much does away with this issue. You can pretty much do anything with anyone except for vet dungeons and trials.

There really isn't such a thing as starter zones, low level zones, or low level objectives.

I recently returned from a 4 year break.

You'll be fine.
    This, with one tamriel its flat as in you can go everywhere. Benefit is that you find players everythere.
    Its an huge step up from say wow there most was at max level and had no use for the leveling zones.

Yes it has the downside that you don't feel like you get stronger If you don't get new and better gear you get weaker over time.
    But the world is alive, public dungeons is to populated during prime time.
    it can be a bit to much in some cases to like higher cp players doing normal dungeons for quest or simply to grind.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Oriayan
    Oriayan
    Ok, another question then.

I noticed theres a bunch of new DLC's and such out. I ended up buying the Summerset Collectors upgrade....do I still have to purchase all the other DLC's separately? Or do I get access to them with a Plus membership?
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oriayan wrote: »
    Ok, another question then.

I noticed theres a bunch of new DLC's and such out. I ended up buying the Summerset Collectors upgrade....do I still have to purchase all the other DLC's separately? Or do I get access to them with a Plus membership?

ESO+ will give you access to the DLC's but if you ever unsubscribe you would only have access to the base game and any chapters or DLC's you've purchased.