This will improve performance and fps - PC NA

ajm1946
ajm1946
✭✭✭
PC - NA If you are having performance and fps problems turn off off both Tamriel Trade Centre and Master Merchant add-ons for all characters and relog in - you should get immediate performance and fps improvement - my fps went immediately back to 100 fps. I have in the past posted to the creators of these two add-ons asking for the performance / fps problems to be fixed. As an aside I am in NZL and this has certainly made ESO more playable
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see that helping - but I don't use either one..... my lag is ALL satellite, and I haven't (in years of searching) found any way to mitigate that.
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are a little bit late to the party.
    Turning off your trading addons when playing PvP has been the standard for ages now. And just FYI, the lag is still there.

• SiAScORCH
    SiAScORCH
    ✭✭✭✭
    ajm1946 wrote: »
    PC - NA If you are having performance and fps problems turn off off both Tamriel Trade Centre and Master Merchant add-ons for all characters and relog in - you should get immediate performance and fps improvement - my fps went immediately back to 100 fps. I have in the past posted to the creators of these two add-ons asking for the performance / fps problems to be fixed. As an aside I am in NZL and this has certainly made ESO more playable

You do realize the last time mm was updated was in August right?
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turning off MM adds like 2-3 fps. The performance hit isn't massive at all. I have 40+ add-ons (as well as Reshade) and only lose about 5 fps with everything running.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on January 11, 2019 12:57AM
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    To help others just don't log in and they immediately get higher fps and less lag/latency. B)
    Edited by Bevik on January 11, 2019 1:06AM
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have either one and the lag is bad and many dc's
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uninstalling the nvidia experience fixed my issues
    Edited by Banana on January 11, 2019 5:51AM
  • tamrielwinner
    tamrielwinner
    ✭✭✭
    a lot of the lag is server end.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have in the past posted to the creators of these two add-ons asking for the performance / fps problems to be fixed.

The only thing they could do is upgrade your rig for you. This is entirely a result of your PC's specs, and the amount of data those two addons need to process to function. There are things you can do with MM to help mitigate the issue, like purging old data periodically, but realistically, those performance issues are a side effect of what these addons provide.
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭

Mine loads very slow and lag first 5-10 min after getting inside game, but it's fixed by disabling those addons.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Discovered last year that disabling MM helps, but there is no difference for me whether I use TTC or not.