The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for eso girlfriend

dochouseg
dochouseg
Soul Shriven
Please go with me to my military ball and cosplay events. I will reward you with mediocre heals and above average damage
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just stay away from Dayna.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now this is just asking to be catfished

rip decibel
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Hey don't dispare --- YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
    c24af0584726721e7b18c47c73768026--nerd-halloween-costumes-nerd-costumes.jpg
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on January 10, 2019 7:37AM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Whaaaaaaa??
    Here, have a awesome for making me laugh and your "gonads" for posting this.. Lol...
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish I had photoshop on this PC.

< imagine a scroll with a picture of Raz and the option to fold the scroll left or right depending on your interest in Raz >
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Princess_Ciri
    Princess_Ciri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to nominate @DjMuscleboy02 for this. Don't be fooled by her username, she would be great for you.
    GM and raid leader of Hot Girls Play DPS, the cutest guild EU