The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Noob squad.

ceiron
ceiron
✭✭✭✭
Noob squad.

Friendly social guild. From new starters to end game trials. We cover it all.

Especially looking for players interested in prog groups.

Psn Ceiron1. If interested.
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to clarify.

We have a progression system for trials

Newbies doing gear farm VAa vhr.

Normal vets Inc VAa vhr. VSO vas

Achievement trials. Min requirements to develop a rapor to to establish a core team.

Core progress group. Work in progress currently.

We can help everyone grow and develop and have fun.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite me please, I need a new team. Though I'm not specifically looking for leaderboard meta runs, just to get trials done and have fun.
    I'm a tank main, experienced tank, max CP. all vet crag trials, Vmol, Vas+1.
    Sill not done Vhof, Vas+2, Vcr.
    Have a healer and a few dps too, though I'm not a great dps, I'm a tank main.
    Not done the 2 new dungeons on vet yet, but am experienced at all the others. All HM, SR, ND (except bloodroot no death)
    I need help to do some obscure dungeon achievements, cradle of shadows, no braziers for example. I am happy to help others reach their goals too.

I am interested in Vhof, Vas and Vcr prog groups. I will help others do Vmol and crag prog if needed.
    PSN: Stinkyremy.
    Edited by Stinkyremy on September 29, 2018 2:31AM
  • Mr_WaazZaa
    Mr_WaazZaa
    Soul Shriven
    Would realy love an invite!
    I really want to get more into the end game of ESO, and am willing to learn everything there is to learn.

PSN: Mr_WaazZaa