The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox NA Shor: This continues to be not right, at all.

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
MFiNVtg.jpg

This is prime time. Blue and Yellow have pop lock, Red have two bars, which is still more than enough to compete, yet we were STRUGGLING just to hold onto our Gate Keeps. As usual, we were being double teamed. A blue zerg was holding Farragut, farming us and a Yellow zerg had just prior been pushed out of Kingscrest. If ESO had a heat map of all battles fought, the Pact home Keeps would be the brightest blaze in all of Cyrodiil as the majority of the fighting I've ever seen happen occurs there around Kings, Farr, Arrius, BRK, and Chalman. You can even see that the Yellow's have a territory advantage at that moment against the Blues, but instead of pushing back they insist on farming at Farragut, against the Faction that has nothing.

I'm dead curious now.

I just want to know.

I'm serious.

Why do you people do it? Why do you always form farm groups and bomb groups and ride across the map to Arrius and Farragut? Why do you always harass our home keeps while leaving your borders between Ash and Roebeck completely ignored? I still catch you blues and yellows fighting one another but you always bring those fights over to us instead of around your own fronts. The majority of the time when the Blue and Yellow DO fight its when their two farm groups happen across one another while farming the Reds. This is supposed to be a three way free for all but there's absolutely no denying the existence of Team Green on Xbox NA and I just want some kind of reason or answer behind it all before I go 100% nuts.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well... on x box NA all the reds play in vivec and roll 60 deep lagging any opposition out of the game. So it’s just fair that shor is devoid of reds
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, we farm for AP, not our faults you guys can’t group up and use any form of coordination... learn to coordinate and not be a pug zerg
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It inevitable when you have a 3 faction war 9/10 it ends up being a 2v1 I wish ZOS would get rid of a faction and make it 1 alliance vs another just to make it official.
    Edited by RebornV3x on January 6, 2019 2:08PM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    It inevitable when you have a 3 faction war 9/10 it ends up being a 2v1 I wish ZOS would get rid of a faction and make it 1 alliance vs another just to make it official.

I would've seen it as so much better if it were instead a War between the Imperial Legion and a Coalition of all the Provinces. I would've totally joined the Empire if it were a player Faction.
    Edited by ArchMikem on January 7, 2019 3:33AM
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shor is the DC buff campaign. If you wanna run people over in a red zerg just go to Vivec. Thats where all of EP is.
    Edited by montiferus on January 8, 2019 5:52PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    Shor is the DC buff campaign. If you wanna run people over in a red zerg just go to Vivec. Thats where all of EP is.

Vivec is where everyone is, and the lag indicates this immensely. I fled to Shor to escape both the lag and the blatant cross faction collaborating, but with the performance improvement i just ran into a Campaign where the Yellows and Blues focus the majority of their attention on us. Its basically a 2 faction multiplayer in there, but we're constantly outnumbered.
    Edited by ArchMikem on January 9, 2019 3:22AM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a very moderate pvp player my perspective would be as follows. Perhaps I'm on blue and just getting started with my group for the evening. We see the map and attempt a yellow fight. Yellow decimates us. Ok, we try again. Stomped a second time. What to do now? Get farmed by yellow? I suppose that's the option that red would like, but as I'm not into getting farmed, my options become go after an easier target (red) or log off for a bit or swap campaigns.

Not the outlook everyone would have, just saying what I could see happening.