The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Looking for a good fit PvX

InfernoRaven
InfernoRaven
✭✭
I can play on Ebonheart, Dagger or Dominion I have favorite races in each one. I am looking for a guild that can help show me the ropes because why I do have a grasp of MMOs (I have a lv 85 Undead Rogue and was an active raider for Siege of Org) this game seems to kind of just want to drop you in the deep end with no sense of direction (Not that that is a bad thing but it feels bad for a completionist like me to not have a place to start) I will be doing PvP and PvE I work during the days but I will likely be on every night. I have a microphone and I am 20 years old this is my main game of focus as well.

What I require can be broken down as follows:
Friendly Guild Open To Beginners
Veteran or Knowledgeable Guild Members that can help me when I have trouble
Vocal and Socially Active Members (Meaning I shouldn't login and play for several hours without anyone saying a word)

I am a North American Player residing on the East Coast (Florida)
  • Dog_G6
    Dog_G6
    You're welcome to join is if you'd like, we're Ebonheart Pact primarily, although we do have some Aldmeri players as well.

We're an exploration focused-guild, so we do PVE, crafting, skyshards, public and private dungeons, group events, hardcore screwing around, and PVP as well.

My friend and an officer, @Sivuden, does a lot of crafting and such, and is very knowledgeable in it. We have people from both TES roots and longtime MMO players, and people who are both (I'm both, but a bit more on the TES side).

Our name is Clockwork Senate, and you probably won't have any problems with long streaks of quiet, as I talk way too much :P

If you'd like to join, you can PM or mail me in-game @Dog_G6, or my friends @Sivuden, @LordYanLiang and @ahorne145, or you can leave your @Handle or character name on our site at http://clockworksenate.enjin.com/recruitment
    Options
  • InfernoRaven
    InfernoRaven
    ✭✭
    @InfernoRaven1597 is my handle
    Options
  • Wolfwing
    Wolfwing
    ✭✭
    Hello Inferno Raven,

My guild seems right up your alley. My guild, the Fangs of Ironglaive, is a small guild focused on creating a community of supportive players. Aside from the heavier focus on socializing, my guild also focuses on PvE, crafting, and trading. We would love to have you!
    I see that you responded Dog_G6. I'm not sure if you are aware, but within this game you can be a part of 5 separate player guilds. Would you be interested in joining my guild as well?
    Wolfwing

The Ironglaive of the Fangs of Ironglaive
    Options
  • InfernoRaven
    InfernoRaven
    ✭✭
    @InfernoRaven1597 is my handle I am interested in joining up currently Dog_g6 hasn't responded but if your online now I will add you to my friend list
    Options
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
    Options