Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PvP Damage and ....

thedude33
thedude33
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for a couple of add-ons.

1. One that will show damage for each attack. I remember one awhile ago but cn't remember it's name or if it's even around anymore
2. For character info - show the crit damage. It currently shows crit chance % but not damage

Thanks
1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. I like Recount for this purpose but Combat Metrics would work too as well as a bunch of other combat log/parsers.
    2. Thought there was one specifically for this but can't find it now. Our uespLog can display the critical damage. Just enable it in the addon settings "Show Custom Stats" UI or via the command "/uespcustomstat on" and reload the UI. Note that this stat is not available from the game's API so we calculate from scratch and it may not be perfectly accurate (let me know if you notice any issues with it).
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for #1, will check it out.

Regarding the critical damage. I am looking for what my character info says for crit damage. Not from an actual fight. I don't know the terminology to use to explain better. When I hit ' C ' it shows all my stats. There is an addon that now also shows penetration. Was just wondering if anything showed the crit damage rating.

• thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and I know there are many parsers, but only one I have ever found that works in PvP. That's the one I am looking for.