Not that these dreams aren't achievable, but I was delighted when I realized, that I had my very unpractical dreams come to true while playing eso.
* Own a island to get away from people. Got the grand tropical hideway house. While I have done nothing with it yet! It is my little dream island.
* Own a grand library like bella in beatuy of beast. Mind you I do own a couple hundred books, but I have the psjiic house to make it my own library.
* Own a tree house, not the biggest dream but which kid never wanted one. ( Gorniar estate)
* Own a castle like a queen. Dawnlight Palace
* Own a workshop to let my mind to things like crazy unrealistic scientists
* Own a zoo, just a place to take care of wild creatures
* Design the perfect guild house
* Design a duel arena
* Design a inn
* Own my forest
So yeah for those who say housing isn't practical you might be right, but it lets us do unpractical things and explore and build our fantasies.
Famous Healer, Loving Guild Master, Support Theory Crater
Former Class Representative, & Former Community Ambassador
Grand Prize Winner to Deardic Dress up Contest