Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How eso made my dreams come true.

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Not that these dreams aren't achievable, but I was delighted when I realized, that I had my very unpractical dreams come to true while playing eso.

* Own a island to get away from people. Got the grand tropical hideway house. While I have done nothing with it yet! It is my little dream island.

* Own a grand library like bella in beatuy of beast. Mind you I do own a couple hundred books, but I have the psjiic house to make it my own library.

* Own a tree house, not the biggest dream but which kid never wanted one. ( Gorniar estate)

* Own a castle like a queen. Dawnlight Palace

lesser dreams

* Own a workshop to let my mind to things like crazy unrealistic scientists

* Own a zoo, just a place to take care of wild creatures

Acquired dreams

* Design the perfect guild house
* Design a duel arena
* Design a inn
* Own my forest

So yeah for those who say housing isn't practical you might be right, but it lets us do unpractical things and explore and build our fantasies.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One dream I have for ESO which I am sure will eventually come, is to own a vast armoury where I can display my costumes and weapons
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted my own solitary wizard tower, I got Tel Galen. 100% satisfied
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I own a bunch of rooms and houses in the game. I own nothing of the sort IRL nor will I ever no matter how bad I want it. The money IRL just isn't there for that kind of purchase. Renting is the best I'll ever be able to do :/
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso