Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dreugh Wax--do you have to be Clothier Level 50 to use it?

Threemoons
Threemoons
✭✭✭
Hey, I am trying to update some Purple crafted gear. I have Dreugh Wax; more than enough to do the job. However, it won't let me upgrade. I am Clothier 43 I think. Can't seem to find more info RE what level you have to be to use it? FWIW I am over CP 200....Thanks!
Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but you want all three points to make it's use more efficient. With three points into the appropriate passive it only requires 8 gold upgrade matts per article to get 100% chance. Anything less is a little foolish, but I bet some take the risk.

Tannin expertise is what I think the passive is.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have you checked if you have enough skill points in your clothing crafting?
    Just having the track leveled isn't enough.

Regardless here a link to everything you need to know about clothing crafting: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Clothing

Hope it helps.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Granamere
    Granamere
    ✭✭✭
    What level is the gear? If you crafted it I would expect you can upgrade it. If it is level 50 CP 160 though you might need to be able to craft it to upgrade it. I have not tried this and I am only guessing.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    All,

Thanks--when I relogged all was well...maybe just a glitch?? So no, does not seem to be a level req on using it.

Thanks, all! :)
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    No, but you want all three points to make it's use more efficient. With three points into the appropriate passive it only requires 8 gold upgrade matts per article to get 100% chance. Anything less is a little foolish, but I bet some take the risk.

Tannin expertise is what I think the passive is.

Good to know, as this toon is my main medium and light armor crafter. Thanks!