so i've been having issues with the erstwhile sanctuary since it released, was hoping that the issues would've been fixed by now, and am wondering if other people are having the same issues with this house and/or other houses.
1. random, numerous items ranging from: trophies, crafting stations, specialty furnishing items, assistants, etc are completely blacked out.
2. flooring coming thru rugs and other items even on level surfaces. where you end up having to make things float off the floor to prevent this.
3. lights show as turned off but when you look at them they say press A to extinguish and you have to "turn them off" and "back on" again.
4. the dark brootherhood stained glass window doesn't display in the wall, but the reflection on the ground will occasionally show up.
5. 95% of the time when i travel to that particular house i get dc'd and have to try and travel in 2 or 3 times before i can get in.
6. if there are 4 or more people in that particular house while i am there i get dc'd.
7. furnishing items won't render.
i've sent numerous bug reports to eso via the bug report option in help in game, and have e-mailed eso directly and the only "solution" i've gotten is file a bug report. which i have submitted several, and e-mailed several times about this. i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, i've tried reloading ui, i've hard reset my xbox and internet, nothing fixes this.
so now i'm also getting reports from guildies that they're getting constantly dc'd while in my house. that even trying to parse on one of the 6 dummies in there is kicking several people at a time and to the point when they try to log back in to that specific character that was last in my house, it takes about 10 min in a loading screen, or will dc them a couple more times before they can spawn in there. which is incredibly inconvenient considering i am a guild master and this is used as the guild house, along with another large guild i am member of. i still have received no help from eso on any of these issues after submitting many bug reports and reporting to customer service in game and posting on several forums on here.