Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Bring these back?

AishavariStarling
AishavariStarling
✭✭✭
Infernal sep adder
Infernal-Sep-Adder-Front-1.jpg?zoom=1.25&resize=393%2C346&ssl=1

and the Gray Yokudon charger
Gray-Yokudan-Charger-Side.jpg?w=1050&ssl=1

A couple of decent c-store items that most PC players missed due to there being no in-game announcement of limited edition items back then. Would be nice to bring them back around.
Edited by AishavariStarling on January 6, 2019 4:53AM
Don't look into someone's eyes, if you fear what they'll see in yours.
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes, and the Dapple Grey Palfrey too, please! Console players still haven't even had a chance to get that horse since it was taken out of the CS before console launch.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! Please, please, please!
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed!

I'd love the Dapple Grey Palfrey but I didn't get it when it was first available because I didn't realise it would be removed and I was away when the timer started to remove it.

I know a lot of other people who want the Grey Yokudon Charger too, but missed it for various reasons.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Doeskin-and-Chamois Woods Wear anyone?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    Infernal sep adder
    Infernal-Sep-Adder-Front-1.jpg?zoom=1.25&resize=393%2C346&ssl=1

and the Gray Yokudon charger
    Gray-Yokudan-Charger-Side.jpg?w=1050&ssl=1

A couple of decent c-store items that most PC players missed due to there being no in-game announcement of limited edition items back then. Would be nice to bring them back around.

you can get the horse if you buy skyrim remastered for consoles, pc if you buy the special edition i think not sure, make sure its disc
    Edited by U_D_D_I_N_R on January 11, 2019 4:25PM
  • MiliStarling
    MiliStarling
    ✭✭✭
    Another item players would appreciate seeing again:
    Treethane Ceremonial Dress

Treethane-Ceremonial-Dress-Female-Close-Front.jpg
    Treethane-Ceremonial-Dress-Female-Close-Back.jpg
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another item players would appreciate seeing again:
    Treethane Ceremonial Dress

Treethane-Ceremonial-Dress-Female-Close-Front.jpg
    Treethane-Ceremonial-Dress-Female-Close-Back.jpg

@MiliStarling This dress recently returned for the 2018 Black Fredas for 700(?) crowns.
    So it probably won't be coming back again anytime soon. :(
    Edited by LurgidBean on April 16, 2019 6:42PM
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • MiliStarling
    MiliStarling
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by MiliStarling on April 18, 2019 8:22PM
  • MiliStarling
    MiliStarling
    ✭✭✭
    LurgidBean wrote: »

@MiliStarling This dress recently returned for the 2018 Black Fredas for 700(?) crowns.

@LurgidBean Hmmm, odd I didn't catch that, as I tend to check the crown store daily.
    Sure you aren't confusing it with:
    Treethane’s Mosaic Jerkin
    1fa375889bbf80e7f42acff48b022ea6.jpg
    Edited by MiliStarling on April 18, 2019 8:43PM
  • AishavariStarling
    AishavariStarling
    ✭✭✭
    I call malarkey on that having been around recently.
    Don't look into someone's eyes, if you fear what they'll see in yours.
  • MiliStarling
    MiliStarling
    ✭✭✭

I did buy some things from Black Freda's offering, but if it wasn't shown in the 'featured' section, it's possible I wouldn't have looked in the costumes section.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LurgidBean wrote: »

@LurgidBean Hmmm, odd I didn't catch that, as I tend to check the crown store daily.
    Sure you aren't confusing it with:
    Treethane’s Mosaic Jerkin
    1fa375889bbf80e7f42acff48b022ea6.jpg

I can confirm that the dress was on sale around Black Ferdas.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed it to due to a holiday. But sent in a ticket telling them i was overseas and for them to buy it for me. They did. But that was probably just a week after it was avaiable.
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭

I did buy some things from Black Freda's offering, but if it wasn't shown in the 'featured' section, it's possible I wouldn't have looked in the costumes section.

@MiliStarling That is exactly what happened.
    They were not featured but had an exclamation point on the costume tab and "new" next to their names. ZOS has done that a few times for costumes so I usually look at all the tabs when they are having a big sale.

@Michae thanks! I couldn't find anything online stating it was available (except a Reddit comment), but I remember deciding to buy the Dark Shaman at the time and wish I would have purchased the Treethane Dress too!
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • MiliStarling
    MiliStarling
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing marketing skills to make things we want to buy hard to find.... It's been improving a lot, but it still feels like they're trying to make a game out of finding all of their promotional products. Wish someone could let them know that such fun little scavenger hunt minigames are stupendously aggravating when their actual game is already as time intensive as it is X)

I had looked on their announcements page, and they said to watch for more info on Black Freda's offerings, but I never saw this dress in any further announcements there, nor on the forums, nor on their Facebook page.
    Edited by MiliStarling on April 26, 2019 7:46AM