Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Energy Overload (Overload morph) heavy attack — displaying incorrectly on the death recap

TheYKcid
TheYKcid
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The heavy attack of the Energy Overload ability is being displayed incorrectly as "Power Overload" on the death recap. Demonstrated in the following test I conducted with a friend:

LG08JuM.png

It still retains the intended morph function of restoring magicka on every tick of damage.

However, further visual comparisons between the two morphs—as seen in the screenshot below—seem to indicate no difference in AoE width (the Power morph is supposed to increase AoE), so it's hard to say whether Energy is erroneously behaving like Power, or the opposite way around, or some combination of both.

MbTcjc3.png

Please investigate further, ZOS.
PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS. Power Overload has no issues being displayed on the recap—both its LAs and HAs are shown correctly
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks! We're currently testing a fix for this.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Leocaran
    Leocaran
    ✭✭✭
    @TheYKcid By the way, what is the actual range of the overload heavy attack? Is it as terribly small as the lightning effect shows?
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the update, Gina.

@Leocaran I didn't actually test the width or range, I'm afraid, just a visual comparison.