The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deepwoods Pod-Singer Tunic, how well does it dye?

Lady_Sleepless
Lady_Sleepless
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious how it dyes and what the dye channels are. Can anyone show me what it's like?
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curious too. Planning to pair it with my turbans for desert feels.
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • Ashyachu
    Ashyachu
    ✭✭
    I think it dyes pretty well!

MfyOTBj.jpg

RMc88sO.jpg

ZWWKySD.jpg

Ye7Rwzt.jpg

0oOMxO8.jpg

• Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. Thanks for posting. So, the gold trim and the belt dongle thingy don't dye?
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for the great pictures! I have an Argonian who always wears darker colours and I wasn't sure if it would be dark enough for the look I usually go for. <3
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cqyLMjh.png
    Black not very dark, and white parts doesn't dye, but costume is so nice!
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ApZ9T2o.jpg

I got it, looks perfect on my Argonian. Thanks again!
    Edited by Lady_Sleepless on January 4, 2019 10:15AM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think it's a pretty nice costume for the bottom tier (500 crowns). When I first saw a picture of it, I thought it was the top tier version (1000 crowns). I think I'll pick this up for 450 crowns this weekend. I have a male Bosmer warden who is tired of wearing Argonian costumes. ;)