The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Elderblade (AD - PvX- Mature Players- - PC - NA/EU)

Ivalice
Ivalice
✭✭
sEOLoHv.png

www.elderblade.enjin.com
*This is a new forum starting over from our old and outdated one: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/96394/elderblade-ad-pvx-ages-25-pc-na-eu/p1
*Ask any questions you may have, someone will answer them soon!

“… people didn’t seem to be able to remember what it was like with the elves around. Life was certainly more interesting then, but usually because it was shorter. And it was more colorful, if you liked the color of blood.”

― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

Elderblade was established on 11/12/13 The guild is new, but the ideals and leadership are not, rest assured there is ample experience here!

WE are:
Aldmeri Dominion ~Magic, Warriors, Cunning Khajiit and Wood Elves, long lived High Elves…we have it all!
Age ~ We are a guild of Elders, Veterans, and the Battle Hardened. But if you are young, disciplined and eager you may join our ranks as well.
PVX ~ We want to do it all from Raiding to Dungeons, to PvP and Crafting
Real life friendly, casual atmosphere with a hardcore spirit at least be mature and willing to join voice chat.

WE have:
Professional Forums
Appealing Graphical Interface
Mature Community
Weekly Events
Voice Chat -Sponsored Gamevox Server www.gamevox.com
Casual Atmosphere that is “Life Friendly” but with a strong desire to progress and dominate
Friendly, helpful, mature and drama free members
We aim to be a medium sized guild so we can keep a close knit community

WE want:
Male and Female gamers looking for a little older crowd
Those that will be loyal and help grow the guild to its greatest potential
Those in it for the long haul
Smart and Friendly gamers, ready to help EVERYONE be their best
Experienced veteran gamers
Newcomers willing and ready to learn
Those that like to RP to help us build our guild lore
Crafters
PVP Gods
PVE Imortals
Teacher and Trainers
Loyalty – If you wish to join us…then join US, and you will be our brother or sister!
People who do not fall for the lure of “Zerg” guilds where you will just be a faceless number in their ranks.
Weekly activity on website: http://www.elderblade.enjin.com , lore friendly avatar and signature, lore friendly name
Before applying, please visit the site, register and read the charter, read it carefully and if you agree, apply.

STATUS OF RECRUITMENT: OPEN
Apply or view more about us here: www.elderblade.enjin.com

Come grow with us, come be a part of something new, make some new friends, walk into the game with people ready to group up and play, come be a part of Elderblade.

https://youtu.be/rLOZSSAyxRE
Edited by Ivalice on February 8, 2017 9:42PM
Elderblade GM
AD
50 High Elf Sorc DPS Ivalice
50 Orc DK Tank Norkuk'tuk
50 Khajiit NB Dps Farinre
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to take a moment and quickly share my experience with Elderblade.

I joined EB in November of 2014. Over 2 years later.... I'm still there and the guild is going strong. Reason being, the leadership at the top has been steady and mature. This is a guild you wish you found when you started playing. This is a guild that once you join, all other non-trading guilds will slowly disappear from your mind, this is a guild that really has a sense of community and family. Whether your thing is PvE, PvP, or a mix of both, Elderblade has it all.

Joining Elderblade over 2 years ago was the best decision I ever made in ESO. Who knows, I might not even be playing anymore today if it wasn't for Elderblade. We are committed to staying with ESO till the very end, which we are all hoping is a very long time off from now.

So if you are looking for a guild that is not elitist but encourages progression and improvement. If you are looking for a guild that has the hardcore level of enthusiasm but a casual level atmosphere, then Elderblade is your home.

I love Elderblade.

Shout out to one of our GM's Syeecko for all the hard work he does for us! You are appreciated greatly!!
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • Ivalice
    Ivalice
    ✭✭
    Still going strong and always looking for new members to join, weekly events and amazing players to help your experience in ESO be a fun and progressive one!
    Elderblade GM
    AD
  • Ivalice
    Ivalice
    ✭✭
    Hey all, always looking for new members who want to find a guild that fits them, suppose you still feel hesitant, just hop in our voice chat and I'll be happy to answer any concerns or questions you may have, even if that includes being new to the game. Can also contact me in game @Ival-ice if that is easier for you :)
    Elderblade GM
    AD
  • Ivalice
    Ivalice
    ✭✭
    Homestead is just days away, and a lot of players are returning with the announcement of Morrowind, even a few of our original guild members! If you are looking for a guild to do events with and hang out in voice chat, or PvP. We have events weekly to accommodate you, we take new players as well, even though we are mostly a max level guild, we can help with builds etc. Please check us out on www.elderblade.enjin.com if interested or contact me at @Ival-ice in game, hope to see hear from some of you soon! :)
    Elderblade GM
    AD
  • KarlTheCunning
    KarlTheCunning
    Soul Shriven
    @lvalice,. Do you still have any openings in your guild? I've just returned back to the game after an hiatus.

Username and gamer name is the same.

Thanks.
  • Ivalice
    Ivalice
    ✭✭
    @lvalice,. Do you still have any openings in your guild? I've just returned back to the game after an hiatus.

Username and gamer name is the same.

Thanks.

Yes I'll send you a guild invite right away, go ahead and register on our site at www.elderblade.enjin.com :) Welcome back to the game!
    Elderblade GM
    AD
  • jasales
    jasales
    ✭✭✭
    It appears your website has expired. ???
  • Ivalice
    Ivalice
    ✭✭
    jasales wrote: »
    It appears your website has expired. ???

Sorry that website is old, I missed that change when I made new post It's actually www.elderblade.enjin.com now. My bad :)
    Elderblade GM
    AD
  • Ivalice
    Ivalice
    ✭✭
    jasales wrote: »

We are a medium core guild and do any RPing, but we have no qualms with people joining who are in no rush to complete things. We are pretty chill and would be happy to have you.
    Elderblade GM
    AD
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jimmy wrote: »
    I'd like to take a moment and quickly share my experience with Elderblade.

I joined EB in November of 2014. Over 2 years later.... I'm still there and the guild is going strong. Reason being, the leadership at the top has been steady and mature. This is a guild you wish you found when you started playing. This is a guild that once you join, all other non-trading guilds will slowly disappear from your mind, this is a guild that really has a sense of community and family. Whether your thing is PvE, PvP, or a mix of both, Elderblade has it all.

Joining Elderblade over 2 years ago was the best decision I ever made in ESO. Who knows, I might not even be playing anymore today if it wasn't for Elderblade. We are committed to staying with ESO till the very end, which we are all hoping is a very long time off from now.

So if you are looking for a guild that is not elitist but encourages progression and improvement. If you are looking for a guild that has the hardcore level of enthusiasm but a casual level atmosphere, then Elderblade is your home.

I love Elderblade.

Shout out to one of our GM's Syeecko for all the hard work he does for us! You are appreciated greatly!!
    @Jimmy

Your comments mean a lot to me and the rest of the leadership team. Thank you

Edited by Thelon on February 8, 2017 11:33PM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jimmy shhhh.....we dont give him a big ego
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Ivalice
    Ivalice
    ✭✭
    Still going strong, running Trials and PvP weekly. Been very busy trying to gear up. Doing Vet Trials on Friday currently while our progression group is on hiatus. Got vHel Ra and vAA off the list for some people, working on sanctum next. If you are looking for a great guild come check us out www.elderblade.enjin.com . Or hop in our voice chat www.gamevox.com and add the server Elderblade. Then tell someone you are looking for an officer. Contact @Ival-ice @Thelon or @Syeecko in game for more info as well. Hope to hear from some of you soon!
    Elderblade GM
    AD
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    I'm still here. I just got a new computer and I'll be on tonight. @Sortep1977 will finally be in the building.
  • necro_562
    necro_562
    Thinking about joining new to the game barley started @Gungongar
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Jimmy shhhh.....we dont give him a big ego

Its too late, the​ damage is done
  • Woopy
    Woopy
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, do you still have available room in your guild? I'm interested in joining!

ID/IGN: @Woopy
    Heart of Ayanad [StamSorc]
    Soul of Ayanad [MagKnight]
    Aegis of Ayanad [MagPlar]
    Keeper of Ayanad [MagBlade]
    Shadow of Ayanad [MagSorc]
  • Raisler
    Raisler
    I'm also interested in joining. Application filled out on the website.
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to all our new members!
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    N/A
    Edited by hexnotic on November 16, 2020 1:12PM
  • AlphaBeast24_7
    AlphaBeast24_7
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys I'm interested in joining elderblade. I sent my application on the website already. Username is @AlphaBeast
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome friend!
  • Lythandra
    Lythandra
    ✭✭✭
    Wood elf here looking for an active/social guild. Could I have an invite as well? @Lythandra-ESO

Downloading Morrowind at the moment!

• Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    invite sent @Lythandra welcome to the team!!!
  • NauticalNonsense
    NauticalNonsense
    Soul Shriven
    Hello all, new to ESO. Interested in signing up, @NauticalNonsense!
  • Casowen
    Casowen
    ✭✭✭
    Hey is this guild still around?
  • Ivalice
    Ivalice
    ✭✭
    It is, just not what it once was.
    Elderblade GM
    AD