Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Best PvE Sorc Build with Attributes

azraels_grave
Hello,
I am level 33 currently. And decided to redo my attributes. I've been trying to find some decent attribute builds for sorcs online. But honestly if anyone looks they all suggest random things. Some said pure Magicka, some said Magicka/Stamina, Some said pure Health. I would like to know honestly from replies, what the more viable attribute stating would be. Thank you for the help.
"Reality does not exist online. So please do not infect my gaming experience with your perception of reality."
  • jdkorreckpreub18_ESO
    I'm not sure that there has been enough time to say 100% yet. I don't think an all in one attribute build will be the way to go though. I think you will want a magicka / health build at least for leveling. Health will increase the time you stay alive and magicka besides increasing your mana pool will make your spells hit harder. As for what will be endgame best, I think we need to wait a month or two for more experience.
  • azraels_grave
    I'm not sure that there has been enough time to say 100% yet. I don't think an all in one attribute build will be the way to go though. I think you will want a magicka / health build at least for leveling. Health will increase the time you stay alive and magicka besides increasing your mana pool will make your spells hit harder. As for what will be endgame best, I think we need to wait a month or two for more experience.
    Thanks and yes only concerning with the here and now. As in a overall. Because you can go into other games while there is leveling things you can do, end game things to do, then there is a balance build. Was more seeking what a good balance build would be. True a balance build is not end game optimized, or the best for leveling. Though as with anything its purpose is simply balance. So was curious how someone would design a balance build for sorc. Initially I tried the all Magicka/Stamina because from what I read Magicka helped with my casts, and for lack of very wordy posts seemed Stamina helped with "white damage". So did a balance between the two with a minor stating in Health.

"Reality does not exist online. So please do not infect my gaming experience with your perception of reality."