Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help using Essential Housing Tools.

The_Old_Goat
The_Old_Goat
✭✭✭✭✭
What I'd like to do is figure out how to stand a number of orcish platforms on end to create an oval wall and then and then recreate it for the opposite side. The issue is this beautiful addon is too complicated for me and I wouldn't want to bother the dev with asking for some personal help so if anyone would be willing to help me out with some personal tutelage, I would greatly appreciate it.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @chainlink01 Video incoming..... ;)

(and you guys are never a bother) <3
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @chainlink01
    So I didn't have time to really go into an in-depth explanation right now, but here is a quick demo of how to do [what I think is?] what you are looking to do. Hopefully you can gather the steps from watching me, for now. Also, I have a number of tutorial videos on my channel for EHT as well. I hope this helps!

Constructing an Ellipse using the Build tab & the Mirror function
    https://youtu.be/FVnZsscWvcY

• The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is pretty dang close, I can probably figure it all out from that first video and playing around with the radius. Thank you so much!
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh neat. I was just looking at this AddOn earlier today. Would any savvy people be able to show all 13 Mundas stones arranged in a near perfect circle with about a Mundas stone gap in the circle for entry? I’ve been trying to fiddle with such a configuration on the PTS with no dice.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is pretty dang close, I can probably figure it all out from that first video and playing around with the radius. Thank you so much!

@chainlink01 You are quite welcome! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. :smile:
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    Oh neat. I was just looking at this AddOn earlier today. Would any savvy people be able to show all 13 Mundas stones arranged in a near perfect circle with about a Mundas stone gap in the circle for entry? I’ve been trying to fiddle with such a configuration on the PTS with no dice.

@Left4Daud Hi! I put together a quick video -- please excuse my editing, but I accidentally breezed right past the last step of leveling the mundus stones. With that said, I found that I still had to level a few of the mundus stones manually - their hit boxes are quite erratic as you probably already know. :wink:

• Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @R_K

Thanks so much for taking the time to show that! Guess I have some playing around to do when the servers come back up.

Cheers!
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, I just want to thank you for taking the time to help us with our individual idea's. I know how busy your time can get in ESO, so it mean's a quite a bit to me to see such quick and helpful replies to our questions.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, I just want to thank you for taking the time to help us with our individual idea's. I know how busy your time can get in ESO, so it mean's a quite a bit to me to see such quick and helpful replies to our questions.
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    @R_K
    Thanks so much for taking the time to show that! Guess I have some playing around to do when the servers come back up.
    Cheers!

@chainlink01 @Left4Daud You are so welcome! And thank you for wanting to be considerate of my time <3 I understand that EHT's original user interface can look intimidating, so I always want to help people break in the add-on and get going. I figure, the more people that get past the initial "eek" moment of seeing the UI, then hopefully the more people that will tell others, "hey, this tool has a ridiculous amount of utility and it's really not that hard after a few insert time units here." :wink: