Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BG - Capture the relic: Player died and re-spawned with the relic, twice

Derbforgaill
Derbforgaill
✭✭✭
Pc - EU

We were playing capture the relic and one of my teammates died while carrying the relic. When he re-spawned he still had the relic. He died once more, and still had the relic. The player was able to capture it in and everything.

6qtcx5736r09.png
  • Derbforgaill
    Derbforgaill
    ✭✭✭
    Six months later and this keeps happening... And it's not only with relics, I've also experienced it with chaosball.

Please fix this issue so that when players die while holding a chaosball or a relic they don't revive with the relic/chaosball still on them.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GaryA

68a7go6vxl0h.png
    ag2uo2pndujl.png
  • merlin16
    merlin16
    Soul Shriven
    +1 Experienced the same. A member of another team respawned with the chaosball, and stayed in their base. I am not sure if this is an exploitable thing or not, but it never happend to my character (I played many races and all classes in bg).

Could you put in a check, that if the ball/relic leaves the area where it should be normally (the play area accessible by all three teams), then it just resets itself to the middle ball spawn point (or relic spawn point)? That would most likely solve the problem.
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s mad, never experienced it myself but shocking it’s been in the game for so long. Assume if it happens in chaosball you continue to get points for it even if you don’t drop down?
  • Derbforgaill
    Derbforgaill
    ✭✭✭
    Parrot1986 wrote: »
    That’s mad, never experienced it myself but shocking it’s been in the game for so long. Assume if it happens in chaosball you continue to get points for it even if you don’t drop down?

Yeah, you continue to get points as normal :/:/