A Note About Dead-Water Weapons and Bog-Blights

Valpro
Valpro
✭✭
I was wondering if the reason the dead-water tribe make tools out of their dead loved ones has to do with the fact that dead people tend to not stay dead in murkmire, so tearing themto pieces and making a dagger out of your bro would keep him from rising from the dead. Just thinking about it.
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Murkmire looks like the kind of place that would be quite corrosive to most types of equipment, so one may welcome fresh crafting materials, even if from the remains of a recently deceased loved one. Perhaps a grave-stake may include their organ donor consent? :)
    Edited by Darkhorse1975 on January 3, 2019 6:06PM
    Master Craftsman!
  • Claudman
    Claudman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valpro wrote: »
    I was wondering if the reason the dead-water tribe make tools out of their dead loved ones has to do with the fact that dead people tend to not stay dead in murkmire, so tearing themto pieces and making a dagger out of your bro would keep him from rising from the dead. Just thinking about it.

I figured the Veeskhleel may be the blame for the Bog Blight (Considering they're essentially an evil Argonian version of House Telvanni meets the Worm Cult) or even the Umbriel Hist Trees (Who knows) so for them to dispose a corpse in such a manner makes sense. Considering the Naga-Kur love indulging themselves in the arts of combat, they're very prone to dying and their enemies are necromancers (both the Umbriel Hist Trees from afar and the Veeskhleel are avid necromancers). Either they simply burn the bodies, or make them into weapons and I think it's their warrior culture which influences the latter decision in that.
    Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where destiny is made.

I play healers or DPS often for vet dungeons and trials (NA, CP810+). I play mostly elves or Argonians.
    I primarily play Damage-Based stuff in PvP, but occasionally I'll play something tanky or got the heals.
    I also love gaining more knowledge both metaphysical and mundane regarding TES lore.

I also occasionally role-play, but I prefer playing the game.
  • Valpro
    Valpro
    ✭✭
    I just thought that if that is intentional、 that would be a cool touch.
  • Valpro
    Valpro
    ✭✭
    I feel like all three are parts of the decision to do such things. Since last year I have come to accept that there can be multiple things that influence such a decision.

More reason welcome!