The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What achievement did I just get?

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
I never did writs before until this celebration. I got a "charity" something achievement but I clicked to soon that it disappeared and I didn't get to read what it was and what I received. I can't find the Crystal Frost skin, so I am guessing I didn't get the "newly charitable", or did I? Is there only one Charitable something achievement and I should have got it, or I got something else?

I am at a loss now how to get the Crystal Frost skin. First on my main character I did 2 new life charity writs. Then I gave those writs to my Orc where he did the rest. When I hit 12 wirts, nothing happened. Then I saw it was on one character. So I did 2 more and then I got this "charity something" but no skins. So what did I get?
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Press J go to achievements then summary, see what your most recent achievements are.

Edited by tactx on December 31, 2018 4:59AM
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps the Newly Charitable achievement? (edit- the skin is the reward of that achievement)
    Edited by Dojohoda on December 31, 2018 5:01AM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to collections and under apearrance look for skins. There you should find every skin you have, grey out ones are missing
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to do all 12 on the same toon I thought.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    J = journal -> achievements

How can people not know this?....
    Edited by Kikke on December 31, 2018 5:28AM
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kikke wrote: »
    J = journal -> achievements

How can people not know this?....

Because some people remap their keys?
    Journal (for me) is F11.

But yeah, Achievements.

:*
    Edited by twev on December 31, 2018 8:02AM
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    When you press J and achievment tab will show recent achievments you earned.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jameliel wrote: »
    You have to do all 12 on the same toon I thought.

You can collect the initial writs on different characters, at that stage they can be switched or traded, but one character has to activate all 12 and hand in the crafted items.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone, I was able to get some more writs. Took a while but I was able to get it the frost crystal skin. Still don't have a clue what the achievement I got.

While I play on PC, I use a controller so it looks like a console. Just scrolling down the long list of achievements I didn't see anything. Most likely passed it since there is just so many.

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    Thanks everyone, I was able to get some more writs. Took a while but I was able to get it the frost crystal skin. Still don't have a clue what the achievement I got.

While I play on PC, I use a controller so it looks like a console. Just scrolling down the long list of achievements I didn't see anything. Most likely passed it since there is just so many.

Go to summary under achievements. You'll see recent achievements, they'll show at the bottom.
    Edited by phairdon on January 1, 2019 8:55AM
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's probably an achievement for doing 1 writ, which then gets overwritten when you get the 12 writ achievement.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Even on console you can see your most recent achievements. On the achievement screen go up and you can go through your last five there
    PS4 EU
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »

Go to summary under achievements. You'll see recent achievements, they'll show at the bottom.
    lillybit wrote: »

Even on console you can see your most recent achievements. On the achievement screen go up and you can go through your last five there

Thank you so much, I never knew that. Will check it out next time I am on.