The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Do xp scrolls help earn AP faster?

AcadianPaladin
AcadianPaladin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
PvE player here but some of my chars do go to Cyrodiil and try to help capture keeps/resources long enough to earn Vigor and Caltrops. Does using XP boosting scrolls help earn the AP I need more quickly?
PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope sorry
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But honestly it only takes a few hours to unlock them it's definitely not like it was back in 1.5
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, but if you kill a delve boss in Cyro you will get a 20% AP bonus for an hour.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, thank you - so I'll know not to waste those xp scrolls. This is my third character wanting Vigor/Caltrops and I agree - it is not bad as a PvEer getting to get up to level 6 as long as I run with a group, 'stack on the crown' and try to help.

I guess it was the Midyear Mayhem that provided a boost during the event to AP. That helped with the second char I ran through but the event was a bit too early in her career - she only had a few points in horse speed and struggled to stay with her group! Even with the 'ride faster' skill I found that having maxed horse speed really makes a diff in trying to stay up.

Thanks again for the answer I needed and advice. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are not in a rush, they have hinted we may have a Cyrodiil event soon, which will probably include double AP.