The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Dear god.

vokage89
vokage89
✭✭✭
Dear god, I know we have not spoken in some time. I would like to ask if there is any chance that you could find it in your heart to reduce lag and allow my skills to work in cryodiil...Amen.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear 8 lb 6 oz baby jesus... please give the dev team the capabilities to reduce lag SSI the game can actually function properly.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    She's heard your feedback, and forwarded it to the development team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil is the worst ive ever seen ps4 na. They should be embarrassed.
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trust your feelings devs use the force :|
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Lichbourne90
    Lichbourne90
    ✭✭✭
    [God] : No ETA
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    She's heard your feedback, and forwarded it to the development team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

this is the increased communication we heard about right
    Joined September 2013
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear 8 lb 6 oz baby jesus... please give the dev team the capabilities to reduce lag SSI the game can actually function properly.

He's a man! A full grown man with a beard!

:lol:
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vokage89 wrote: »
    Dear god, I know we have not spoken in some time. I would like to ask if there is any chance that you could find it in your heart to reduce lag and allow my skills to work in cryodiil...Amen.

Here here. Really no excuse after this amount of time for the game to still perform this badly.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO is too much for god to handle

7Ba0.gif
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."