Maintenance for the week of April 1:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 1

What if we had guild houses in Imperial City?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What if we had real guild houses based in imperial city. What do you guys think? It would make city more active and can just expand it for more?
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk I don’t think most players would opt for this option. Firstly you can’t teleport into IC from wayshrines or fast travel, secondly it would be equally annoying for most to have to get back out seeing as you have to go to IC home base then faction gates then out. If it presented a quick way to get in and out of IC then it could be a possibility. Also don’t forget that IC is still not part of the base game even though it def should be at this point. So that means a lot of players wouldn’t even have access to it, and I know a decent number of PvPers have opted to stop subbing for the time being, myself included, due to performance issues being ignored/no indication of fixes coming, and so IC is no longer accessible. Which doesn’t bother me because it’s primarily empty anyway.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why you chose to tie guild houses and Imperial City together. I like the idea of guild houses. I like the idea of making Imperial City better, but I'm not sure these two things go together.

Imagine the Venn diagram in your head. Draw a circle for those that love Imperial City. Draw another circle for those that are really into housing. Now go grab a microscope so you can see the intersection point.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st, a Zone must stand on it's own and considering IC is a PvP zone that is virtually dead it has not stood on it's own.

2nd, if the idea is to force players to deal with IC just to have a bonafide guild hall I think guild halls would fail as well.

3rd, Cyrodiil population would get out of wack in the busy campaign as everyone accessing their guild hall would have to enter and iirc IC counts as Cyrodiil population. I could be wrong about the ladder.

I feel actual guild halls should be added to the game and access to them should work just like homes do now but limited to members of that guild and the guild leadership should be able to set permissions just like they can with other aspects of the guild.

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see, yeah a lot of issues. A pity.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    What if we had real guild houses based in imperial city. What do you guys think? It would make city more active and can just expand it for more?

@Tasear love your ideas!! I'd be very very behind this! I'm sure there are challenges etc etc and some changes needed but at a concept level love this.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think an actual house there would be pretty cool! Not accessible through Cyrodiil, but you can buy the house if you own the DLC with gold (which houses should like this anyways).
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be thrilled if they just added re-spec shrines. There's already a temple there!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Houses anywhere in Cyrodiil, especially IC, wouldn't be realistic unless they were periodically looted and burned down. :trollface:
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.