The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

/played Command in Chat

Lasinagol
Lasinagol
✭✭✭
I was wondering if a /played account total was available or could be made possible? Recently went through all my toons manually and added them up. The total was about a third of a year, but loading up one character would have saved time.
Altmer Supremist, filthy spell slinger since Nerevar was assasinated
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master race no haz this?

Shocked. Shocked and appalled.

Xbox peasants has this. But why you want to know?

Lady friends just use it for hate tells. Lol.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasinagol wrote: »
    I was wondering if a /played account total was available or could be made possible? Recently went through all my toons manually and added them up. The total was about a third of a year, but loading up one character would have saved time.

On PC, without an add-on, this is how it is done.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They want something for all their characters; one simple command. Is there an addon to use in the meantime??
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kadochka wrote: »

They want something for all their characters; one simple command. Is there an addon to use in the meantime??

Probably. I wrote my own.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kadochka wrote: »

Probably. I wrote my own.
    Really?
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• ziggr
    ziggr
    ✭✭✭
    1. Install PlayedAll addon
    2. type
      /played all

in chat
    3. gaze upon the hundreds or thousands of hours you've spent enjoying Tamriel

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the add-on factor in deleted characters? I like making temporary characters to play around with different builds and character concepts but it means a lot of my play time is not included if I add it up manually.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ziggr
    ziggr
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, PlayedAll addon cannot include time from characters deleted before the addon was installed.

The addon does remember time played for characters that were deleted after installing the addon: it works by recording GetSecondsPlayed() numbers for the current character, which does require that you log into the character at least once, with the addon running, to get that data.

(I'm not the addon author, just a happy customer.)
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those of us on Steam can see in our libraries exactly how many hours we've been logged to the game in total. Probably one of the few benefits of the program.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.