Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New House wishes!

• Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    A tiny cottage on Summerset Isle, with a nice lil garden :) Around the size of Ravenhurst, and with two floors as well, that'd be so perfect! (and windows, please!!)
    Barra agea ry sou karan.
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    A tiny cottage on Summerset Isle, with a nice lil garden :) Around the size of Ravenhurst, and with two floors as well, that'd be so perfect! (and windows, please!!)

just use EHT addon and make your own windows :)

2pzixc7isddf.png
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, that's a thing now. I need to try it.

Also, there is a limited time, Crown-only Dark Brotherhood themed house called Erstwhile Sanctuary. I can't remember if it was re-released over the summer or not.
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, that's a thing now. I need to try it.

Also, there is a limited time, Crown-only Dark Brotherhood themed house called Erstwhile Sanctuary. I can't remember if it was re-released over the summer or not.
  • Greystag
    Greystag
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't even like orcs but God I wish we got an Orc Longhouse as a house (sorry for semi-necroing).
    Edited by Greystag on December 27, 2018 6:32PM
    | PC / EU |
    | Aspen Greystag, Khajiit Warden, Frosty boi |
    | Healer, Tank, Damage dealer |
    | CP: 1800 |
    | Guilds: Officer at Meridia's Light |
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A clockwork city blank slate house in the radius.
  • j.greenmanb16_ESO
    j.greenmanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    More Telvanni Mushroom houses. I particularly like the smaller/medium sized ones.

But it must come with a yard, front or back or both.

A house without a yard is essentially garbage :P
    "You are brave and you are strong, of this there is no doubt. But without me at your side, your deeds will go unknown, your death unwept and your story unsung - Sings-In-Shade, the Argonian Bard
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Venom4You wrote: »
    1. Ayleid Ruin
    2. Castle Ruin
    3. Delve Cave/Ruin/Thieves Den

We need more creepy ruins for housing in this game - The witches cottage didn't do it for me...

Homestead so far just consists of "boring" houses. We should get more houses which actually differ from regular NPC housing imo.

I really want an Ayleid ruin or a dwemer ruin.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    arika257 wrote: »
    Bruma house could easily be that nordic snow house!

I wish we had the partial above ground/ partial below ground model. (like we did in Oblivion's Bruma)
    Edited by Vanthras79 on December 31, 2018 7:20PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.