The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Best DPS Jewelry Trait

RABIDxWOLVERINE
RABIDxWOLVERINE
✭✭✭✭
I really only play DPS characters and was wondering what the best jewelry traits were for DPS? So far I have a DK, sorc and warden. Thanks in advance.
Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Most of the time it is still the resources.

If you gold out your jewellery you can use Infused on stamina characters but you might have resource issues on most classes.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DPS have at least one bloodthirsty, mag has 2 max magic and Stam is 2 infused with weapon damage enchantment.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healthy is the best. No one likes being sick.
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    It depends on you, I think. On my Stamina Nightblade I run 1 Infused and 2 Bloodthirsty, which give me a perfect balance between sustain and high DPS -- my stamina is around 31k and that was basically my lower bound. My Magicka Nightblade runs 2 Arcane and 1 Bloodthirsty, otherwise I was having minor sustain issues on a solo 3mil dummy with 2 Bloodthirsty. You'll have to try for yourself and find the balance between resources and damage.
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They’re all close enough that absolute best depends on your build and the content you’re doing. This is especially true for Magicka DPS. For example, Magblades get a good Max Magicka multiplier, so Arcane is often still the best choice. Magplars have a good Spell Damage multiplier solo, so they would lean toward Infused with Spell Damage enchants. Sorcs could go either way, depending if they’re using Bound Aegis and Inner Light (lean toward Arcane) or have a lot of Sorc skills slotted and Minor Sorcery provided (lean toward Infused).

Bloodthirsty is often the best choice, especially in fights like vAS, where the last 25% adds extra mechanics. However, other fights like Rakkhat it’s more advantageous to push damage up front and execute is less of a concern, so Bloodthirsty would be pointless.

For stamina, I don’t think Robust is very competitive. It is mostly a choice between Infused or Bloodthirsty. For solo content, Bloodthirsty is usually better for builds without an execute skill. The last 25% of most targets will go by so quickly on something like stamblade that you often won’t get much use from Bloodthirsty. Also consider that if one skill will kill a target at 25%, then Bloodthirsty adds literally nothing (bad choice for easier content). Infused with Weapon damage glyphs is always good on stamina because they get a high weapon damage multiplier from medium armor and fighters guild skills.
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Narvuntien , @Lightspeedflashb14_ESO , @ChunkyCat , @vermillion2077 , And @WrathOfInnos Thank you all for your input. I really appreciate it. I'm going to try a few combos out today.
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • royo
    royo
    ✭✭✭
    Some math if you're interested. Doesn't include bloodthirsty but still great:
    https://tabatta.eu/summerset-infused-arcane-robust/
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still Robust for stam and Arcane for mag.. nothin changed..
  • md3788
    md3788
    ✭✭✭
    To add to everyone's response, I find MagDK at most should use one Bloodthirsty. The rest Arcane. More than one BT and I find my Max Magicka is too low.
    vFG1 HM