The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

netsession_mac error message

SageSecret
SageSecret
✭✭✭
What is the deal with this?

I opened the initial eso launcher and got this error.

"netsession_mac" is not optimized for your Mac and needs to be updated.

This software will not work with future versions of macOS and needs to be updated to improve compatibility. contact the developer for more information.

I've been experiencing the two hour or short crash ever since the last Mac Patch.

Is netsession_mac part of the ESO package?

ly05fsbh4kpy.jpg

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch.

It seems they are working on a skeleton crew due to the holidays. @ZOS_BillE posted earlier today so maybe, hopefully, he can get you some assistance sooner than later.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SageSecret

When did you first start getting this error and what troubleshooting have you already tried so far?

Deleting the launcher folder and then reinstalling may help with this error message.
    • Open Finder
    • Go to Applications
    • Find and delete the Zenimax Online folder.
      • The Launcher folder will be under the main ZOS folder.

Once you have deleted the folder, download the ESO Launcher from your account management page here to reinstall it.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an FYI - this message is a warning that the software is 32-bit, and will no longer function "without compromise" (whatever that means) in a future release of macOS. I don't know about this "netsession_mac", but currently the ESO "Launcher.app" is 32-bit, while "eso.app" (the game) is 64-bit.