The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Stamden/Stamplar Sets

grizzly375
grizzly375
✭✭✭
A corollary to the Stamblade alternative question. I've only got enough Relequin's for two toons, and one set of AY. I've got three stam toons - NB, Warden, and Templar. Currently running the Rel & AY on the Stamblade (with Selene's). I've got Velidreth on the Templar and Selene's on the Warden - so, what other sets should I be farming for the Templar and Warden?

Thanks in advance!
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Veiled heritance, briarheart, twice fanged snake.
    Options
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For Templar Automaton and Ravaging are also good. For Warden any of the sets listed so far are good except Automaton.
    Playing since beta...
    Options