The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Recipe Vendors for the new life festival

Tlania
Tlania
✭✭✭
Hi all, first time doing a event and I cannot find the vendor that sells the Breton bunk bed , zos said you can buy them from vendors anyone know where to get this recipe its frustrating running about towns trying all different woodworkers
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe someone said the Clothier vendor sells this recipe. I guess, in the future, if you can't find a recipe where you might expect it to be, try the other crafting vendors anyway.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tlania wrote: »
    Hi all, first time doing a event and I cannot find the vendor that sells the Breton bunk bed , zos said you can buy them from vendors anyone know where to get this recipe its frustrating running about towns trying all different woodworkers

i hope that by now you've found what you were looking for, but if not...the furniture recipes are usually dependent on having a certain skill in multiple crafting trees, so it's not always obvious which one would carry the recipe...another thing you can do if you're on pc, is to install the ESO Master Recipe List addon. This addon originally listed only food/drink recipes, but now it has all of the furnishing recipes as well. And when you pull the recipe up in this addon, it will specifically tell you the type of recipe that it is.

The one you're looking for is called "Pattern: Breton Bed, Bunk" and is in fact based on the Clothier tree. It does kinda make sense, as a bed is made up not only of a frame, which could be either wood or metal in this game, but also the mattress would probably be some sort of cloth material. All recipes will not be stocked by these crafting vendors, as many of them can be quite complex as well as high levels, but if this one is for the New Life Charity writs, then it should be carried by the vendor. Hope this helps.