The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Plague Doctor's Lightning Staff 100k gold price?

mocap
mocap
✭✭✭✭✭
Maybe I missed something? Is this new meta... for what? )
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh, i see. Alcast build for vMA... Thats crazy ) Well, at least i understand what was that "stop youtube" thread about.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also isn't a bad setup for a beginner tank to run Plague Doctor and back bar a lightning staff until they get more end gamey sets.

For what it's worth, with the shield changes, Plague Doctor actually works really well in Cyrodil. I've been running Plague and Spinners on my Magden. 35K health, 32K Mag in Cyrodil. It's pretty effective.
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, that build was out way before Alcast.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just deconned a bunch of Plague Doctor stuff that was collecting dust on an alt ...
    unsure.gif
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I just deconned a bunch of Plague Doctor stuff that was collecting dust on an alt ...
    unsure.gif

Unless it was weapons, I wouldn't sweat it. I find the weapons and jewelry sell well, the gear just sits in trader. It's too easy to farm the body pieces and any mag builds planning to run it are more likely to run a light armor set on the body.
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have one I'll sell for 300k with a bad perk. An infused for 500k. Also 2 shields for 1mill each with infused. Hmu
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bunch of purple jewelry and yes, weapons too. Oh well ...
    smash.gif