Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Que Window

Betty_Booms
Betty_Booms
✭✭✭
So each time I am checking and deleting mail items the que windows pops in front of everything as I am about to delete an empty mail item, which causes me to cancel the que.. Super annoying!! Anyone else suffer from this?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are queued for a dungeon or BR and this is happening? Asking for clarity.

If that is the case, no have not had it happen. I do not queue solo so it pops fast.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has happened to me twice. It's annoying when it happens, but it's not a big deal. Don't delete mail when you're in a bg queue.

One of the two times it happened to me was 30 mins into a dungeon queue...Not cool, but i learned the lesson.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on December 28, 2018 9:26AM
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also annoying when you are typing a message and the Q pops and it erases everything you typed.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this a PC thing? On console ZOS added a 3 sec waiting period to all queue pop-up windows to prevent accidental rejections like this but I'm not sure if it exists on PC.