The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

lukastef
lukastef
✭✭
So I am a big eso story fan and I came across a note from Darien in Wrothgar indicating he is still alive and was trying to reach me. Now since this was on a note that I stumbled upon on accident I was wondering do you guys know any other cool stuff about the story and the characters I might have missed. Know that I play dlc content in the order that they came out and I am currently in gold coast. And also If you know anything I should pay attention to in future dlc if you could point that out without spoiling that would be awesome,
Thanks in advance for replies
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on the gold coast, then make sure to do the quests with Raz and with Naryu, as there will be a quest after that that you can do which will reference one of the plot threads for the future DLC.

You can also talk to Gabrielle in the Mage's guild in the Gold Coast about that note you found. :)

Also, if you just do the main storylines before doing the side quests in DLC zones, do at least make sure you go through the Balmora side quest storyline before doing the Summerset main storyline, but I won't say why.
    Edited by Robo_Hobo on December 27, 2018 11:58PM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel so spoiled right now.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lukastef wrote: »
    ... If you know anything I should pay attention to ...

hqdefault.jpg
    Edited by SirAndy on December 28, 2018 12:21AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to do things in order, doing Morrowind (including the Balmora questline) -> Clockwork City -> Summerset Isles is the beat way to experience the Daedric Wars arc. Its designed to be standalone, technically, but they are much better in order.