Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Next Level Housing [Video][Pictures]

MalcolM24
MalcolM24
✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone, this is my house on PC EU (@MalcolM24). I made a video for it, and added some screenshots aswell. Shoutout to @R_K for the Essential Housing Tools addon, this wouldn't be possible without it. Enjoy ^^
EHT addon: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1959-EssentialHousingTools.html
Magic Carpet addon (used for recording): https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1966-MagicCarpet.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZFgaBpp1Eg
Music used: Steve Angello - Dopamine
jt7rad5ru8tg.png
vyhha4d5acsj.png
wbwc7ronw7cr.png
of0rw47schkd.png
a8a3n7y5h9af.png
728un82oj64t.png
Edited by MalcolM24 on January 1, 2019 9:19AM
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amazing house and great video, thank you for sharing
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Lasinagol
    Lasinagol
    ✭✭✭
    Hella awesoma place, console cannot compete with pc when Houses like that come out. Great job
    Altmer Supremist, filthy spell slinger since Nerevar was assasinated
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On... f'in... point. I'm not sure what else I could say. It speaks for itself. If anyone does not watch that video in full, they are missing out on what I would consider to be the true "end game" of ESO at this point.

More please.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extraordinary!
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very creative! Props to R_K as well.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A most awesome spin on a coldharbour home, and perfect choice in demo-music as well. :smile:
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! This is truly an awe inspiring build! Just the scale of it was sending chills through my spine as I watched. And you did an excellent job of presenting it as well!
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • MalcolM24
    MalcolM24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone <3
    [added magic carpet & eht addon links as credit]