The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heavy performance strain in-game interfering with wireless controller connection?

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This became an issue one day ago. In times during gameplay when the visuals became more demanding on screen, my controller would begin to sporadically lose connection to the console, sometimes dropping it entirely for several seconds before reconnecting.

I havent tested this with other games or other controllers, but this is a brand new controller im using and ive never had this happen before.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ArchMikem

Make sure your Xbox controller is fully updated as described here. If this does not help with the disconnections please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @ArchMikem

Make sure your Xbox controller is fully updated as described here. If this does not help with the disconnections please let us know.

Yes, attempting to update the controller was an option I tried but it was already current.

Since the initial issue I haven't run into the problem nearly as bad, I may have just had some signal interference at the time maybe.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!