Edited by Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino on December 7, 2018 4:18AM
Coordinated group play, like a lot of you probably already feel, is what keeps us PvPers playing ESO. Playing against other good premade teams and growing in team skill rather than individual skill is what keeps the competitive spirit burning. I enjoy a good pug smashing with my team; however, in the end, it doesn't really sate my hunger for taking on a team of similar skill. In an effort to organize and structure next level battlegrounds, I'm going to begin coordinating structured Guild vs Guild vs Guild matches.
How it Works
- Team lead will apply to this thread with team or guild name, and hours of availability in which you can participate.
- Team lead will join a specific Discord sent via Forum PM.
- Team lead will change Discord nickname to his or her "@IGN(Team/Guild Name)".
- Team leads will challenge other team leads, and organize a time to play as well as "specific gametype" to queue for.
- All three team leads will join the voice channel and queue their respective team's into a battleground.
Via voice coordinating, if all three teams get a pop at the same time, you take it. If even one team doesn't get a pop, all three requeue together. Once you're in load screen, establish what the map and gametype is to confirm you're all three playing together. Once in, leave the premade discord voice channel and go back to your team's/guild's discord to coordinate with your team. Rinse and repeat.
As of right now, I have yet to decide on item and skill set bans; I'll let the community come to a general consensus. It would be pretty cool to host a 4v4 and the last 4 do nothing at all with the intent of letting it be a true 4v4. The team watching could even live stream it as an official guild vs guild event? Thoughts?
Follow the above rules and establish your @IGN
and guild name one you join discord. Anyone not a team lead will be kicked from the discord server, this is just a medium to organized structured BGs.
Sign up below and I'll PM you a link to the discord.