The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Adventurer achievements.

Everstorm
Everstorm
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Pretty much every zone gives an achievement for completing a number of quests. But there are often more quests in the zone than required for the achievement. And that kindda bothers me: not knowing weither I've done them all. I like questing and am a completionist that way. I wonder how other people feel about that.
This was triggered by running into a quest in the middle of nowhere on Vardenfell while I got Morrowind Grand Adventurer on the 25th of may 2017. I finished the Morrowind MQ and all the town quests on 4 or 5 characters. I assumed I was done.
In short: do you feel there should be an in game way to verify weither you done all the quests or do you like the mystery and the fun of running into new stuff unexpectedly?
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you play on PC, there are mulitple addons that shows all quests on your map =)

And I am always for good addons to become part of the base game, yep.
    Edited by Kikke on December 25, 2018 11:05AM
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, point is I don't mind searching for them myself, I actually like doing that, I just want to know weither or not I missed something.
    I did use an add on like that for the base game at one point.
    Edited by Everstorm on December 25, 2018 11:20AM
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    No this bugs me too. I have all the quest achievements and after long periods of time I'll run into small quests that
    I somehow missed. Recently, about 2 weeks ago, I ran into a tailor in Glenumbra who got separated from his wife. Small quest but it haunts me to know they're might be other odd little quests I don't know about and I had been through Glenumbra dozens of times so it surprised me to find it. Too bad I'm on Console and it doesn't appear the upcoming zone guide will be of much use in such matters. Hopefully I'm wrong.
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are missable quests here. Like if you skip war training in Cyro or advance in a alliance quest line skipping "bridge" quest between zones (like "now go check this guy"). These skipped quest are then shown on a map by addons like Destinations to the end of ones days
    Rawr