Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DC/EP On Vivec PC NA

courier
courier
✭✭✭
You're all trash, and I hope your christmas dinners suck.

Also, I hope your kids toys run out of batteries and you have to leave your pc to go get new ones.
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting
    I play this game a little bit I guess
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DC was relentlessly pushing EP for like 10 hours while AD couldn't make an effort to cross the bridge.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When my alliance is in first place, it's because we play hard and earn it. When my alliance is in last place, it's because the other guys are cheating.
  • Airyus
    Airyus
    ✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    When my alliance is in first place, it's because we play hard and earn it. When my alliance is in last place, it's because the other guys are cheating.

Spoken like a true AD hero!
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DAAN8yB.jpg
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread not having much content to discuss and being seen more as bait, we're going to go ahead and close it down. For further posts please be sure to keep things civil and constructive, regardless of faction. May all your batteries be fully charged and dinners delicious.

Happy holidays everyone!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.