The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can someone familiar with mag nightblades and vampirism help me out?

Colress
Colress
I'm nearing level 50 (level 47 as I type this) and wanted help rebuilding my Vampire Magicka Nightblade
I'm not entirely sure what I should be using.

This is my first character so it's also my crafter so I don't want to put skill points in the wrong slot also I bought like 4 outfit slots when they were on sale so this is my main now lol.

I play mainly solo but I have two RL friends who play and I'm in Guilds for other content. Haven't really done trials or anything.

Also not sure what my attributes should be looking like.

I was looking at the "Azure" build from Murkmire too but just wanted extra help so I don't fudge up my character
  • Colress
    Colress
    Also unrelated but do houses, or hair/tattoo packs ever go on sale in the crown shop? and what is everyone's opinion on the music box in the crown shop as well? I was thinking of buying it after buying Daggerfall Outlook
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on your role, @Colress, but for attributes on a Magicka Nightblade you generally want to pool all your points into magicka.

Don’t worry too much about “fudging up” your character. You can always change skills, attributes, or gear later. Just follow Alcast’s guide ... and be sure to wait on securing your gear sets until CP160 and after. Once you hit CP160, you’re probably ready to start normal Trials.

As for the Crown Store cosmetics, items will occasionally go on sale, yes. Discontinued items sometimes also make a return. The music box has had mixed reviews. Some players like how the art design looks. Other players don’t like it’s limited functionality.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 24, 2018 7:09PM