The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Fishing Furniture not Dropping

Lasinagol
Lasinagol
✭✭✭
It's pretty much anywhere I fish. Been using the Arteaum Pickled Bowl, but the bug persists even when I use Hissimir's Fish-eye Rye. Screenshots wouldn't really do it justice.

https://youtu.be/16zMw-dEHi8
Altmer Supremist, filthy spell slinger since Nerevar was assasinated
  • Lasinagol
    Lasinagol
    ✭✭✭
    Started farming for Master Angler Acheivement on 12/09, got it 12/13. Over 4k fish filets and 300 wet gunny sacks. Never once a furnishing. My character's name is Lasinagol, don't know what the bug is...something tells me a furnishing of some sort should have dropped for him.
    The Arteaum Pickled Fishbowl is the only food buff I used. Changed bar setups, noncombat pet, gear, all with and without.
    I changed something everytime an empty catch came in, like his outfit. Instead of having an outfit the box was ticked off and he ran naked. Next empty catch I changed the combat pet...on and on until Master Angler...couldn't find a way to get fishing furnishings to drop. Even changed the baits around.
    Edited by Lasinagol on December 14, 2018 10:16AM
    Altmer Supremist, filthy spell slinger since Nerevar was assasinated
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    currently fishing in Rivenspire and got a couple no-item pulls. furnishings are still not dropping
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't fish much, but the last furnishing I got was more than a year ago. Actually, it was back when it first released, so however long ago that was.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• THEMourningLily
    THEMourningLily
    ✭✭✭
    I can concur... working on my master angler achievement and I can't remember the last time a fishing furnishing item dropped (and I do a lot of fishing...)
  • GreenLegendRan
    Bump! Any comment from ESO would be better than nothing. They've been silent for too long on this long standing issue.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭