The issues related to logging in to the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Bye 4 years of Nickel Supply

Bazeric
Bazeric
✭✭✭
I suppose it's nice ZOS found a use for Nickel since no one crafted Imperial Style.
Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed.
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭
    Side note, what's the fastest way to level provisioning.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bazeric wrote: »

Older, but should still be relevant ...
    https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Provisioning+Leveling+Guide

Make sure you spent skill points in the craft as you level it.
    bye1.gif
    The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Bazeric wrote: »

Older, but should still be relevant ...
    https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Provisioning+Leveling+Guide

Make sure you spent skill points in the craft as you level it.
    bye1.gif

Thanks, the last crafting line I never really leveled.
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's this all about?
    PSN: Blackie___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's this all about?

The new life charity Writs used a lot of Nickel.
    PC/EU DC
  • lordrichter
    lordrichter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's this all about?

Pretty sure that the devs focused on that resource above all others.
    PC North America since March 2014
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say NO to Crown Crates!
    I collect free, unopened, virgin Crown Crates! 300, so far!

• Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭
    If I had a nickel for everytime I......
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm swimming in Nickel, i don't think i used a single one in at least 3 years before this event ...
    unsure.gif
    The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's this all about?

Pretty sure that the devs focused on that resource above all others.

I'm finishing collecting my last NL writ so hadn't noticed. I have 700 ish even after my main using it almost exclusively for daily writs. This should be interesting
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Though I have 1,200 Nickel, I did not end up using a lot towards the 12 charity writs needed for the skin. Some of the charity writs didn’t call for Nickel.

I don’t understand why players are doing so many of these 1 voucher writs ... ?

Is it players that aren’t master crafters taking advantage of getting vouchers while the window is open?
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver / Daggerfall Covenant (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though I have 1,200 Nickel, I did not end up using a lot towards the 12 charity writs needed for the skin. Some of the charity writs didn’t call for Nickel.

I don’t understand why players are doing so many of these 1 voucher writs ... ?

Is it players that aren’t master crafters taking advantage of getting vouchers while the window is open?

I think people are just doing it for the skin. 20k+ for 1 voucher is not economical at all.
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not all the NL Writs use the same amount of Nickel. Some only a few, others a extreme amount. Best to review your NL Writs and go with the best ones to complete with the less materials.
    PC-NA

VotansAdvanceSettings
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use quite a lot of it while crafting furnishings.

I never have too much of it and sometimes have to buy it.
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    just a tip for anybody who doesnt know: you can buy nikel for 15g at the crafting NPC's, in guildstores they are often more expensive
    PC-EU @lientier