Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

100 Questions - A Creative Exercise

Eirikir
Eirikir
✭✭✭✭
So this is a writing exercise I've found helpful for developing character voice and motivations. Ask your character one hundred questions, watch them squirm/unabashedly talk at great length about themselves!

[center][size=5]100 Questions for...[/size][/center]

[center][img][/img][/center]

[b][u]Part 1: The Basics[/u][/b]

[b]1. What is your full name?[/b] 
[b]2. Where and when were you born?[/b] 
[b]3. Who are/were your parents?[/b] 
[b]4. Do you have any siblings?[/b]
[b]5. Where do you live now, and with whom?[/b] 
[b]6. What is your occupation?[/b] 
[b]7. Write a full physical description of yourself.[/b] 
[b]8. To which social class do you belong?[/b] 
[b]9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?[/b] 
[b]10. Are you right- or left-handed?[/b] 
[b]11. What does your voice sound like?[/b] 
[b]12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?[/b] 
[b]13. What do you have in your pockets?[/b] 
[b]14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?[/b] 

[b][u]Part 2: Growing Up[/u][/b]

[b]15. How would you describe your childhood in general?[/b] 
[b]16. What is your earliest memory?[/b] 
[b]17. How much schooling have you had?[/b] 
[b]18. Did you enjoy school?[/b] 
[b]19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?[/b] 
[b]20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.[/b] 
[b]21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?[/b] 
[b]22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?[/b] 
[b]23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?[/b] 
[b]24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?[/b] 
[b]25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?[/b] 
[b]26. When and with whom was your first kiss?[/b] 
[b]27. Are you a virgin?[/b] 
[b]28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities.[/b] 

[b][u]Part 3: Past Influences[/u][/b]

[b]29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?[/b] 
[b]30. Who has had the most influence on you?[/b] 
[b]31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?[/b] 
[b]32. What is your greatest regret?[/b] 
[b]33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?[/b] 
[b]34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?[/b] 
[b]35. When was the time you were the most frightened?[/b] 
[b]36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?[/b] 
[b]37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?[/b] 
[b]38. What is your best memory?[/b] 
[b]39. What is your worst memory?[/b] 

[b][u]Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions[/u][/b]

[b]40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?[/b] 
[b]41. What is your greatest fear?[/b] 
[b]42. What are your religious views?[/b] 
[b]43. What are your political views?[/b] 
[b]44. What are your views on sex?[/b] 
[b]45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?[/b] 
[b]46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?[/b] 
[b]47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?[/b] 
[b]48. What do you believe makes a successful life?[/b] 
[b]49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?[/b] 
[b]50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?[/b]
[b]51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?[/b] 
[b]52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?[/b] 

[u][b]Part 5: Relationships With Others[/b][/u]

[b]53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?[/b] 
[b]54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?[/b]
[b]55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?[/b]
[b]56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.[/b]
[b]57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.[/b]
[b]58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.[/b]
[b]59. What do you look for in a potential lover?[/b]
[b]60. How close are you to your family?[/b]
[b]61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?[/b]
[b]63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?[/b]
[b]64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?[/b]
[b]65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?[/b]
[b]66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?[/b]
[b]67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?[/b]
[b]68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]69. Do you care what others think of you?[/b]

[u][b]Part 6: Likes And Dislikes[/b][/u]

[b]70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?[/b]
[b]71. What is your most treasured possession?[/b] 
[b]72. What is your favorite color?[/b]
[b]73. What is your favorite food?[/b]
[b]74. What, if anything, do you like to read?[/b]
[b]75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?[/b]
[b]76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?[/b]
[b]77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?[/b]
[b]78. What makes you laugh?[/b] 
[b]79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?[/b] 
[b]80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?[/b]
[b]81. How do you deal with stress?[/b]
[b]82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?[/b] 
[b]83. What are your pet peeves?[/b]

[u][b]Part 7: Self Images And Etc.[/b][/u]

[b]84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?[/b]
[b]85. What is your greatest strength as a person?[/b]
[b]86. What is your greatest weakness?[/b]
[b]87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?[/b]
[b]88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?[/b]
[b]89. Are you generally organized or messy?[/b]
[b]90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.[/b]
[b]91. Do you like yourself?[/b]
[b]92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)?[/b] 
[b]93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?[/b]
[b]94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?[/b]
[b]95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?[/b]
[b]96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.[/b]
[b]97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?[/b]
[b]98. What three words best describe your personality?[/b]
[b]99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?[/b]
[b]100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)[/b]
Server: PS4-NA
PSN: Eirikir
Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    100 Questions for...

Part 1: The Basics

1. What is your full name? I am Eirikir Flameheart.
    2. Where and when were you born? In the city of Windhelm.
    3. Who are/were your parents? Alvar and Leerna Flameheart.
    4. Do you have any siblings? Yes, many.
    5. Where do you live now, and with whom? At my family home in Windhelm. Sometimes siblings or other relations come but mostly I live alone.
    6. What is your occupation? I am a blacksmith.
    7. Write a full physical description of yourself. I am rather tall and my life in the forge shows itself in me.
    8. To which social class do you belong? A merchant I suppose. I have never given it much thought.
    9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? None really of note.
    10. Are you right- or left-handed? My right hand is dominate.
    11. What does your voice sound like? Can you not hear me now? An odd question.
    12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? None I care to repeat in mixed company.
    13. What do you have in your pockets? ..... Um... gold coins.... a wadded note... Oh! Is that where I put that ring?
    14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Other then keeping to myself?

Part 2: Growing Up

15. How would you describe your childhood in general? Turbulent.
    16. What is your earliest memory? My father at the forge as I played with something.
    17. How much schooling have you had? More then is ordinary. My parents both served in the Legion and so I attended school when they were stationed in a city. Later on I did some studying with the Greybeards. I hate telling people that. It makes them think I am a lier or they get the wrong idea and expect me to Shout a wall down or something.
    18. Did you enjoy school? I did at times and did not at others.
    19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities? My parents.
    20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them. There was this man, a Dark Elf, I never learned his name but he was a member of the Fighters Guild in Bruma when my parents were stationed there. I don't know why, but I thought he was amazing. It sounds foolish to say now.
    21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family? Very well, we are far flung as families go but have no issues with eachother.
    22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A mage.
    23. As a child, what were your favorite activities? I collected scrap metal that by chance had taken the shapes of things like animals.
    24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display? Foolishness. Every sp often I reach out to my inner child to be foolish again.
    25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like? Not very popular really. No real friends outside of siblings and cousins. Our family carries a bit of a reputation.
    26. When and with whom was your first kiss? At fourteen on the Windhelm docks. A lovely Breton saw me eyeing her as she loaded a craft. Without so much as a word she called me over to her, a full grown woman. She kissed me so deep I thought I would fall in the water. She then said something along the lines of, "Hope that will keep you for a while yet now get along and leave me be." I never saw her again but be sure I looked for a long time.
    27. Are you a virgin? Hahahaha!
    28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. What a filthy question. Do you keep a list of those who answer this? And may I have a copy?

Part 3: Past Influences

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? My wife's death.
    30. Who has had the most influence on you? My grandfather I would think.
    31. What do you consider your greatest achievement? I am not even forty yet. Far to early to say.
    32. What is your greatest regret? Not saving my wife.
    33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? I will not speak of such things.
    34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind? No.
    35. When was the time you were the most frightened? It takes a lot to frighten me.
    36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you? Please these questions are terrible.
    37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? Can we change the subjects please?
    38. What is your best memory? No.
    39. What is your worst memory? NO!

Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Somewhat better... Realist I would say.
    41. What is your greatest fear? To die... then wake up.
    42. What are your religious views? Well I would say a healthy mix of devout belief mixed with total atheism.
    43. What are your political views? On what? The Alliance War? Well, not something I want a part of as I did serve in the Legion but also I am a son of Skyrim and to be honest. One ruleris as bad or good as another.
    44. What are your views on sex? None of my business unless you wish it with me.
    45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? Yes, very acceptable.
    46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Necromancy.
    47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? Yes.
    48. What do you believe makes a successful life? Surviving to the end.
    49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? This is the most open I have ever been.
    50. Do you have any biases or prejudices? I dislike the unnatural.
    51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it? Nothing is ever off the table.
    52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? I don't know if I am being honest.

Part 5: Relationships With Others

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? I just keep to myself friend.
    54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My dog.
    55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? My dog.... because I don't have to worry about him messing up.
    56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people. Still the dog. Only one I can count on.
    57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person. I did... next question please.
    58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. By the Eight... yes. Can we move from this please?
    59. What do you look for in a potential lover? ...... A pulse.
    60. How close are you to your family? Yes very much so.
    61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not? No. I think we are clear on why by now.
    62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? Some cousin or sibling.
    63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? My kin mostly.
    64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you? The clan again.
    65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why? A man I met in Anvil once. One day I will drive my blade through him.
    66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I just avoid the people.
    67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? What social situations?
    68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? No, I hate people you see...
    69. Do you care what others think of you? No.

Part 6: Likes And Dislikes

70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes? I like fishing.
    71. What is your most treasured possession? Two rings.
    72. What is your favorite color? Blue.
    73. What is your favorite food? Grilled fish with potatoes and carrots.
    74. What, if anything, do you like to read? Poems.
    75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)? What is a movie?
    76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? No I need a clear mind.
    77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? Sleeping or following leads.
    78. What makes you laugh? Bonfires in caves, especially suspicious ones.
    79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? Necromancy.
    80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? Find a woman equally as bored.
    81. How do you deal with stress? I dabble in jewelry making.
    82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?People without plans tend to die easily.
    83. What are your pet peeves? Stupid questions.

Part 7: Self Images And Etc.

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted? Work the forge, gather ore feom the hills, or take to fishing on normal days. Abnormal days.... I keep busy.
    85. What is your greatest strength as a person? Determination.
    86. What is your greatest weakness? Determination.
    87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing... no regrets.
    88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Solitary.
    89. Are you generally organized or messy? Organised.
    90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at. Metal working, carving, paying attention. Not really good at parties, wasting the day, or having fun I suppose.
    91. Do you like yourself? ..... We get alone most times.
    92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? What else would I do?
    93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? That guy I want to kill.... killing him would be great.
    94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I have no idea.
    95. If you could choose, how would you want to die? What sort of question is that?
    96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left. I would either kill my enemy or pay someone to.
    97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? My work and craft.
    98. What three words best describe your personality? Son n'ovva bi....
    99. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Same I'm sure.
    100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…) Dude, chill out.
    Edited by Eirikir on April 10, 2017 9:35PM
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100 Questions for...Sola Auroron

GOklKI7.png

1. What is your full name? Sola Aldmeris Auroron
    2. Where and when were you born? Born in a village outside Cloudrest, Alinor. When? 2E563. I know I'm a bit young.
    3. Who are/were your parents? My father was a weapons enchanter for the Dominion. My mother ran the household.
    4. Do you have any siblings? Of course. My older sister, Nerwaye. For a while, our relationship was strained, but we're all good now.
    5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Still mostly a wanderer...though I visit my sister a few times a year.
    6. What is your occupation? A bit of a long story...and certainly not believable. Let's just say I'm a powerful mage who wanders about.
    7. Write a full physical description of yourself. What is there to say that my portrait can't? Altmer, a bit short for one I might add. Short brown hair, big green eyes, nearly as pink-touched skin. Sometimes get confused with a Breton, but nothing I can do about that...
    8. To which social class do you belong? Not the nobility, but by no means a peasant. I never went hungry, had an education, and lived in a nice house, if that helps to answer it.
    9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Of course not. I have a pure bloodline without any of those impurities.
    10. Are you right- or left-handed? Ambidextrous. I had to train myself that way, but it's something you should learn to do; it's really helpful.
    11. What does your voice sound like? A twist on the stereotypical overconfident Altmer accent, so I've been told. Only adds to my mage-like charm.
    12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? Do well placed laughs, ums, ers, or other onomatopoeia count?
    13. What do you have in your pockets? Gold, a snack, paper and a pencil.
    14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Overconfidence? Coldness? Running away? I'm not the best as looking at my own flaws; my sister could probably go on for ages.

15. How would you describe your childhood in general? At the time, it was great. Friendly parents, and good friends. Looking back, my parents tried to mold me into a stereotypical housewife. Their daughters did not want that.
    16. What is your earliest memory? The time I used fire magic to light my front door on fire, and then running about screaming. My father had to run and grab water from our well and put it out, and no harm done. Just goes to show how early I started out as a mage.
    17. How much schooling have you had? Fully educated in mathematics, music, reading and writing, and a strong informal education in magic.
    18. Did you enjoy school? Of course not. Who wants to learn when they can play outside? That being said, I never put in much effort, but learned well.
    19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities? I taught myself real magic, not the parlour tricks they teach you in the Mages' Guild. Books and scrolls of strange origins.
    20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them. I wanted to be strong and smart like my father. I wouldn't want that today.
    21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family? No. I tended to be a smartass. I was aggressive and belligerent. My sister and I had an on-and-off-again relationship for the longest time. My parents were...parents. I ended up running away and severing them off, but I've grown very close to my sister now.
    22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Princess, like any other girl. My sister and I said that we'd both be queens, and married to the same king. Turns out I'm not too far from that, I guess.
    23. As a child, what were your favorite activities? Using magic to cause havoc. I've created much trouble in my village because of wild magic use. I could kill anything, including wolves or burn down houses.
    24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display? Ignorance to the obvious. I didn't see the future my parents wanted for me.
    25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like? Small village. Not many children, and most tended to keep their distance. I was friends with my sister and an adopted Khajiit, Oldon. We're all like family now.
    26. When and with whom was your first kiss? Nobody? Gods I'm embarrassing myself, aren't I? I can be such a recluse.
    27. Are you a virgin? Yes. And never going to lose it because of recent...personal issues. I won't risk a close relationship because of what I've become.
    28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. Oh?! Too long of a story to explain. I'd need hours for that! (see signature)

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? I went on an adventure, recently. Changed my life completely. Again, it's a long story to explain.
    30. Who has had the most influence on you? Myself. Ran away from my parents and built my own life. I didn't want the life they wanted for me.
    31. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Becoming a mage of my stature. It'll last forever.
    32. What is your greatest regret? Becoming a mage of my stature. Dualisms, am I right? Other than that? Running away and leaving my sister behind for so long.
    33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? I've dabbled in some very dark magic. But trust me, I'm not an evil person! Just love the pursuit of knowledge.
    34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind? No, I'm an angel!
    35. When was the time you were the most frightened? I had to go to Coldharbour to recover something I lost...won't forget that. Only time I was genuinely afraid of what might happen.
    36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you? Made a meal for some friends, it was horrible, and my dear sister made everyone compliment me. I was pink for minutes.
    37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? Parents. I have bigoted parents who care about nothing but bloodline.
    38. What is your best memory? Going on a grand adventure in Oblivion. The adventure, and the atmosphere, all of it! Greatest time of my life.
    39. What is your worst memory? Remember what I said about dualisms?

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? I switch, depending on the situation. I'm trying to be an optimist.
    41. What is your greatest fear? Having to betray others I love. It's more complicated than you think.
    42. What are your religious views? Those gods all exist, believe me. I won't doubt religion.
    43. What are your political views? All of those factions on Tamriel can rot; we have bigger problems at play.
    44. What are your views on sex? Doesn't affect me, don't care. Keep it out of sight and out of my hearing, and you're fine. Someone tries to get to me, then we have a serious problem.
    45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? I can take a thousand lives in a second, if necessary. I've been desensitized.
    46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? A serious lie. Do what you want, but if you lie about it, you are horribly wrong.
    47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? You asked me when I ran away, I would have said no. But I saw my sister meet hers, and now I believe. I'll never have one.
    48. What do you believe makes a successful life? Power, effort, knowledge, and talent. You need to work if you don't have the ability. It's something you have to work towards.
    49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? No, but if someone were to genuinely ask me, I guess I would tell.
    50. Do you have any biases or prejudices? That kind of thinking is normal for Altmer. I'm glad to have eliminated most of that in myself. Not to say there aren't remnants.
    51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it? Give up hope. I've had a thousand situations to give up hope in, at first I did, and looked at what I became. Never again. Look forward and face everything head on, and know everything will be fine.
    52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? Bit of a weird question for me, but my sister and her children.

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? I'm a bit hard to approach, but once they get close to me, they're all good with me, and I'll be nice.
    54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My sister and her babies! I love to see them! Can't have a family of my own. My real family is important to me.
    55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Plenty of family I respect. My sister and her husband I respect greatly, and my assistant (who I consider family) too. They've all made some very difficult choices that cost them greatly.
    56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people. Sister and her husband. My assistant. Her husband is a former monk in some order, and Imperial. My assistant is a bit too strange to describe. A best friend though, well, I spend most of my time with my assistant. He's a bit hard to get to know, but he's a nice person.
    57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person. No, I don't. It's best if I'm alone.
    58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. I've been attracted to handsome men, but never fallen in love.
    59. What do you look for in a potential lover? If I were to ever fall in love, they would need to understand just who I am. Something not easy to you.
    60. How close are you to your family? Close to my sister, who I love to death. I genuinely hate my parents for what they've done to both my sister and I, and I won't forgive them. So all that matters is my sister.
    61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not? I have no children, so I don't have a 'formal' family. Instead, my sister has a husband and children, and I'm their aunt. I try to visit often. There's also Oldon, their Khajiit uncle. He comes around less often. My own real family sounds nice, but I won't have one.
    62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? The problems I deal with now, nobody could help me other than my assistant. But if I had a realistic problem, I could turn to my sister and her husband (I mention them separately because I knew them both before their marriage). Oldon and my assistant I could also turn to. Maybe three or four others who I haven't talked to in years.
    63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? My assistant has my trust to protect me from anything bad. He needs to be vigilant. He is the only one who can protect me, or warn me, against a real threat. Again, in terms of something bad I won't actually face, I'd trust my family.
    64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you? My sister and her family, at least the most. I'd imagine, or at least I'd hope, that my parents wouldn't care, because I wouldn't care about them. Oh, Vyrkyl, my assistant. He'd miss me too! Might not look like it, but he would.
    65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why? My parents. I've been trying to hide it for a while, but my parents, outside of wanting to, understandably, control my sister and I, my parents wanted to kill her baby. I said that her husband was Imperial, but in addition to that, the child was a ***. So I guess you can see where it went with trying to control the bloodline. She was in shock, and I got angry. That was the unforgivable part. Everyone else who's stood against me were either unaware or opportunists, nothing to hold a grudge against.
    66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Argue. I generally have the best plans, so if other people think otherwise, I'll let them know why they're wrong. Also, I enjoy arguing.
    67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Leadership. I'm a pretty good leader, so that helps too. I hate having to sit down and take orders.
    68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Not really. People can be really strange, so I enjoy interacting with people I know personally.
    69. Do you care what others think of you? I used to, but then I realized how powerful I was, and quit caring about how others think about me. Results are more important than thoughts.

70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes? Magic, sewing, woodworking. I tried to pick up cooking. Didn't go well. Now, I try to sew clothes and make toys for my sweet nephews.
    71. What is your most treasured possession? Huh...with so many valuable possessions, it's hard to tell. If we leave out the things that aren't physical, like my magical talent or my relationship with my sister, I guess I'd have to say it's my...you know, I've sat here for five minutes trying to think of one...I can't. Everything physical I have is replaceable.
    72. What is your favorite color? Purple! Love purple. Also partial to white and black together.
    73. What is your favorite food? Akaviri Fried Pork. Been a while since I've had it, but every time I have it, I love it. Something about exciting foreign foods.
    74. What, if anything, do you like to read? Tomes on magic. I know that's not 'fun' to most people, but it is to me!
    75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)? Experimenting with magic. When I'm done with that, it's brushing my hair, meditating, and just sitting around.
    76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? Gods no! I used to be an alcoholic when I was depressed, but I quit and I avoid drinking as much as possible.
    77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? I've forgotten how time works...hm...just sit around and practice magic I guess.
    78. What makes you laugh? Failures of human character. Might seem cruel, but seeing others mess up is something I find hilarious, for better or worse.
    79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? Hard to say anything; I'm used to it all. Probably something similar to the situation I was put in by my parents.
    80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? Meditate. I've never been able to not find peace in myself.
    81. How do you deal with stress? Get it out. I don't leave that stuff in me; it makes for a bad magicka balance. Get anger out through magic mostly. Yelling in a room helps too.
    82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? For me, what seems spontaneous is really just a well thought out plan.
    83. What are your pet peeves? Children crying, begging for money, complaining. Tons of things. A lot of stuff puts me off.

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted? Normal bouts of practicing magic, meditating, and walking around Tamriel. People who try to disrupt this routine are either welcomed if it seems to have good intentions, or put down quickly if it isn't for the best.
    85. What is your greatest strength as a person? Intelligence. Everything I've done has been built off of intelligence. You can outsmart or out-think the world itself.
    86. What is your greatest weakness? Emotions. I haven't let them get in my way for quite some time, and rather, I use them to my advantage, but when you look at something with emotions, and not logic, you'll be blind.
    87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? There's one big thing that both makes me powerful and isolated. It's a long story.
    88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? I can play to both sides, but I prefer to keep to myself.
    89. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized. Everything has its own place. Disorder is bad.
    90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at. Good: magic, innovation, and leadership. Bad...er: relationships, caring about others, and cooking.
    91. Do you like yourself? Of course! I see how some people wouldn't like me, but I think that I'd be a great person to be around!
    92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? There's not much left for me to do.
    93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? There's nothing I could accomplish that I haven't already.
    94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Right where I am now.
    95. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Just disappear. No point in making it overdramatic. Make it over quickly; I don't want my family to watch me die slowly.
    96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left. If that were to somehow happen, I would say farewell to my sister and her family, I'd give them the truth of what's happened to me, and then pass the torch.
    97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? Greatness. Maybe I'll be recognized for it one day, but some things are best left sealed.
    98. What three words best describe your personality? Wow, from dark to light really quickly. Hm...confident, direct, intelligent (that's a personality, right?). At least that'd be how I'd describe myself as someone looking in.
    99. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Knowing me, people would probably get everything wrong. Probably belligerent, smartass, and deviant if it was from someone who didn't know me. Someone who knew me? Perservering, smart, and utilitarian.
    100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…) Thoroughly enjoy your time left with your sister and her family. Keep on your current path, and stay ever observant. Not really much advice I can give you.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May I still try this? :heart:
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working on something.
    Edited by Ragnork on December 23, 2018 9:29AM
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really like this. Thanks OP! Here is mine if anyone wants to read. I have written the answers as if it is an interview, so some answers are intentionally vague and some spelling is intentionally off. Will add a couple pics later if I can. There are some minor typos and questions I would like to alter or expand on eventually.

Edit: pics added. Artist is marble images on instagram. She is awesome. Go take a look.
    100 Questions for...

img]

1. What is your full name?
    Ekala, Ekala Vilis!
    2. Where and when were you born?
    Somewhere in Valenwood, probably. 22 years ago!
    3. Who are/were your parents?
    (Awkward silence and staring)
    4. Do you have any siblings?
    Yeah, my little sis, Sabetha!
    5. Where do you live now, and with whom?
    Mostly in Bangkorai, in a big BIG house with my girlfriend, Kyrie and my friends!
    6. What is your occupation?
    Um, I fight stuff and make bad people go away.
    7. Write a full physical description of yourself.
    I'M A BOSMER! umm, red hair that goes to 'ere (just above the shoulder) blue eyes and some freckles! Everyone says I'm short... I'm quite slim but Kyrie says I'm aff-let-ic. Thats probly a good!
    8. To which social class do you belong?
    I didn't go to any school stuff
    9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
    I hate really hot weather
    10. Are you right- or left-handed?
    Both, I think.
    11. What does your voice sound like?
    People say I have a high pitched "cockney" accent. Dunno what that is.
    12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
    Ooh! I need a catchphrase! Don't have one o' those!
    13. What do you have in your pockets?
    Knives and things. Ummm, a pebble. Jemimah, my pet tomato.
    14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
    People say I'm really immature. They're rude. Everyone thinks I'm really friendly and stuff, U really like making new friends!
    I love fighting. I really love the color red. I really, really do. It makes my heart go funny when so much red happens.

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
    16. What is your earliest memory?
    Blue. Lots of blue. And a lovely mysic box playing! Valenwood ain't blue though.
    17. How much schooling have you had?
    Apart from what my friend Raz'ir taught me, none. He's the smartest Ka-jeet ever!
    18. Did you enjoy school?
    Yeah! I love Raz'ir!
    19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
    My knifey stuff? From when I was younger. Past stuff. Bad stuff.
    20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
    I grew up in Camlorn and everyone hated us there. No.
    21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
    My little sis was my bestest friend! My parents... (awkward silence and staring)
    22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
    A tree... person. Thing. They climb trees to see hiw big they are.
    23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?
    Playing sword fights with Sabetha!
    24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
    The other other children would try to bully us and espeshly Sabetha cos she was really shy. So, I looked after her and made the bullies stop!
    25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?
    Sabetha was my only friend. We only had each other, but thats all we needed!
    26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
    In a weird tavern place about 4 years ago. A Redguard lady. She was pretty. Never saw her again.
    27. Are you a virgin?
    ....no
    28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities.
    People think I am because I'm good at fighting stuff. Bit silly, really.

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
    Meeting Kyrie.
    30. Who has had the most influence on you?
    ...Kyrie.
    31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
    Finding my sister.
    32. What is your greatest regret?
    My sister... um, losing Sabetha.
    33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
    Oh... I did a lot of bad things not that long ago. I killed lots and lots of vampires and werewolves. This upset them a lot and they went and did lots of nasty stuff to a lot of people in some villages um, can we move on?
    34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
    Probly
    35. When was the time you were the most frightened?
    When Kyrie cast the Nec-rot-ic orb spell. I don't like it.
    36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
    Got really drunk, kissed a Redguard lady I don't know. Had a fight with some people who didn't like it. I got all pukey on them.
    37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
    38. What is your best memory?
    My first kiss with Kyrie!
    39. What is your worst memory?

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
    Optimistic is when you are really happy 'bout stuff yeah?
    41. What is your greatest fear?
    Ne-cro-tic orb
    42. What are your religious views?
    I dunno... deadric stuff is bad...?
    43. What are your political views?
    Bad kings and queens with bad ideas...
    44. What are your views on sex?
    (Unecassary giggling)
    45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
    I'm really good at it! Bad people need it. I really... yeah, I really, really like it.
    46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
    Harm their own children.
    47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
    Yeah! Kyrie's my soul mate!
    48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
    Be happy and do your best to be nice.
    49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
    I dunno.
    50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
    I used to hate vampires and werewolves. I thought they were all bad people. They ain't though. I have two friends! Ones a vampire, the other is a werewolf!
    51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances?
    Why do you refuse to do it?

Hurt people who don't deserve it.
    52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
    Anyone I like. Speshly Kyrie and my sis, Sabetha.

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
    I always like to be happy and friendly! Some people think its annoying. Thats funny.
    54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
    Kyrie, of course! She helped me be better and I love her!
    55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
    Raz'ir. He also helped. He's really smart and strong and always helps good people.
    56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
    So many people! ((May come back to this later))
    57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
    Kyrie!! She's so beautiful... Dark Elf. White hair, really long. Lovely golden eyes. Really polite and sweet and kind and funny and cooks the best food ever and... (this continues for some time).
    58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
    ((Long story, may come back to it later))
    59. What do you look for in a potential lover?
    Ummm... nice? I have to think they are good looking? I dunno.
    60. How close are you to your family?
    I love my sis and my friends! We're really close!
    61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?
    Not yet, Kyrie wants children, but we haven't adopted any yet. Probly gonna wait.
    62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
    Sabetha, Kyrie, Raz'ir... any of my friends, really! We all look after each other!
    63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
    ((See above))
    64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
    ((See above))
    65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
    (Ekala stares directly at the floor and remains silent.)
    66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
    No, don't like arguments!
    67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
    Probly. I like meeting new people and doing other stuff! Wulfmir, though, he's really good with people. The sort of bloke who can walk into a tavern he ain't ever been in and be best friends with everyone in there within an hour.
    68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
    Yeah! Lots of new friends!
    69. Do you care what others think of you?
    Nahhhh. Lots of people think I'm really im-ature and stuff. Other people think I'm mad. Don't bovver me though!

70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
    Climbing trees! Also making stuff. And drawing. And knives.
    71. What is your most treasured possession?
    This knife. 'Ere. It saved me when I was... um... 12?
    72. What is your favorite color?
    Green!
    73. What is your favorite food?
    Ooooooooohhhh.... steak!
    74. What, if anything, do you like to read?
    Dunno. I don't read much. I like short books. Don't like sitting still too long.
    75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
    Music! Dancing! Singing! Games! (Ekala is visibly excited by such thoughts)
    76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
    I don't drink much cos I go really silly when I do. Drugs and stuff is icky. Tried skooma once. For bad reasons. Never again.
    77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
    Whats a saturday? Oh! I know! Well, depends on where I am. Could be anything.
    78. What makes you laugh?
    Things that look funny. Silly looking clouds. Naughty jokes.
    79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
    I dunno.
    80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
    I only sleep once or twice a fortnite. I just go out and do stuff all the time. Exploring!
    81. How do you deal with stress?
    I make it go away. If its bad it needs to go.
    82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
    Umm, that first one. I like to go out and live stuff as it happens.
    83. What are your pet peeves?
    Oh, I don't have any pet peeves! Are they nice? Where can I get one?

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
    Umm... eat, do stuff, eat, do more stuff. Probly got some fighty stuff. Be with Kyrie. Eat. Wherever the day takes me

85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
    I don't give up. Ever. On anything.
    86. What is your greatest weakness?
    Kyrie. She always makes me feel weak in the knees! Hahaha (Ekala gives no other answer)
    87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    Hmmm... maybe be a bit taller? Not too much though!
    88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
    Whats that? (Explanation given). Oh! Definitely the extro-one!
    89. Are you generally organized or messy?
    Heheh Probly messy. Kyrie tells me off for bein' messy.
    90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
    Hm. Good stuff... fighting. Aff-let-ic stuff. Making things. I made a bowl once!
    Bad things... writing. Everyone says I can't sing. I love singing. I used to sing lullabies to Sabetha when we were little. Don't remember how they went. Or where they came from! (Ekala has forgotten the question.)
    91. Do you like yourself?
    92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)?
    To protect good people. Stop bad people. Kill the Daedra. All of them.
    93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
    Get married!
    94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    In a lovely house with Kyrie. We are married. We are happy and everything is good.
    95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
    Probly when I'm really old.
    96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
    Oh. I don't like this question. Not answering it.
    97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
    How I did my best to make the world better.
    98. What three words best describe your personality?
    HAPPY FUN BOSMER!! (Ekala shouted this joyfully. No other answer given.)
    99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
    Umm... happy. Sad. Angry.
    100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)
    Trust your instincts. You've changed a lot since back then. Hold on to those you love and prtoect them. They will need you in the times to come. Live and be happy, but don't be afraid to let the negativity out.

twGV7qq.jpg
    Edited by LukosCreyden on December 23, 2018 11:51AM
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well this turned into quite a project. :D

Anyone who's seen my fanfic thread knows my affinity for walls of text, and this interview is no exception. It's presented from the perspective of my main character, Ilsabet Menard, after the events of Summerset, and it's based on my headcanon version of the story as detailed in my thread. It should be considered spoilery for pretty much the entire game up to that point (and especially for Summerset), so I've put it into a spoiler block. And also it's like super long yo.

100 Questions for... Ilsabet Menard

FCpOmxl.jpg

1. What is your full name? Ilsabet Menard.
    2. Where and when were you born? I was born in the month of Evening Star in 2E 565, under the sign of the Thief if that matters, in a little town in Glenumbra you've never heard of and you probably wouldn't stumble over even if you were looking for it. It's closer to Aldcroft than Camlorn, and just outside the edge of the moors. I was 16 years old when I woke up in the Wailing Prison and my life changed.
    3. Who are/were your parents? My father was the stablemaster in our town. My mother took care of everything else while he was minding the horses.
    4. Do you have any siblings? No, I'm an only child.
    5. Where do you live now, and with whom? I have houses here and there, but I spend too much time wandering to call any one of them a full-time home. If I could choose just one, it would probably be my little house near Nimalten. I don't live with anyone else, unless you count the critters that seem to take up residence while I'm away.
    6. What is your occupation? Adventurer, if that counts as a job. It's certainly what I spend most of my time doing, and I guess you could say it's a living.
    7. Write a full physical description of yourself. Well I'm not terribly tall, and I guess you'd say I have a boyish figure. I'm pretty athletic but not too bulky or muscular. My hair is brown and straight and fairly long, although I usually have it up in a crown braid to keep it out of the way so it's easy to forget how long it is. My eyes are brown too. I'm usually wearing leather armor and a chestplate, unless I decide to wear a less armory outfit to try to blend in more with the regular folk.
    8. To which social class do you belong? Working class, I guess. I mean that's what we were back home. I'm probably better off now, but I'm not exactly upper-crust either.
    9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Hmm, not really. I tend to stay in pretty good health. I mean considering how much I go through.
    10. Are you right- or left-handed? Right-handed.
    11. What does your voice sound like? Well female for one thing, not really high-pitched or girly, but not super low either. I like to think I sound assertive, like people should know they shouldn't mess with me or take me lightly.
    12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? Things like "How can I help?" and "I have some questions" and "No sir, I don't know what happened to whatever used to be in that chest."
    13. What do you have in your pockets? This and that, some lockpicks, some traveling money and food, a few knickknacks I've picked up, Darien's note...
    14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I stick my nose into other people's business a lot. I also have this thing where I loot every container in a room before I go to the next room. And sometimes I just go picking flowers while someone's trying to talk to me. That's probably annoying, now that I think about it.

15. How would you describe your childhood in general? We worked hard, but it wasn't bad. It was an honest way of life, and a lot simpler than how it is now. It was also a lot less exciting. Sometimes part of me misses that life, but I don't think the person I am now would be content there for very long.
    16. What is your earliest memory? There are vague memories of being with Ma and Pa when I was little, but the most significant early memory I have was when I was still learning to ride and someone put me on this huge dapple horse and it ended up almost bucking me before Pa and one of the other men managed to get ahold of the reins. I just remember holding on for dear life and being more scared than I'd ever been. I've had a hard time trusting horses ever since then. I think I was around 8 when that happened.
    17. How much schooling have you had? Ma Richard would give us our lessons after chores most days. I'm not sure if that counts as official school, but we learned what we needed to know.
    18. Did you enjoy school? It was fine, nothing too strenuous, mostly a chance to show up the boys and see how much squirming Jacob could get away with before his ma yelled at him.
    19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities? My pa taught me how to ride, and our town's ranger taught me how to use a bow along with his sons. I guess I learned the rest of what I can do as I went along.
    20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them. I definitely admired Ranger Richard. The idea of someone knowing the area better than anyone and being able to sense dangers and keep other people safe seemed kind of heroic to me, I guess. And on some level I knew my parents were good people too, so they influenced me without me thinking about it too much.
    21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family? I wasn't always a model daughter, especially when it came to expectations about me getting work done, but we all loved each other and I knew my parents just wanted to take care of me, even when I was being difficult.
    22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? I remember pretending I was some great treasure hunter while I was out roaming in the forest, even though what I brought home was usually just pretty rocks or maybe some half-rusted junk I found somewhere. I also thought I might make a pretty good ranger. If I had stayed there, Ian and I might have been a pretty good team after he took over for his father. I definitely had no interest in taking after my father as the town's stablemaster, so it was probably lucky that I wasn't a son who would be expected to take over the family business.
    23. As a child, what were your favorite activities? Mostly roaming around the forests seeing what I could find, either on my own or with one or both of the boys. Sometimes I also liked to just find hiding places around town and hole up by myself until I felt like coming out again. Sometimes I would make up imaginary stories for myself and play them out in my head as if I really were some kind of brave hero or plucky adventurer. It's kind of funny, now that I think about it.
    24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display? I was pretty adventurous, for a kid, if you count being more than five minutes away from home as an adventure. I was pretty inquisitive, and stubborn at times, and I liked to prove that I didn't need to be coddled by Ian or anybody else. But I wouldn't say I was too belligerent, and I was pretty good-natured as long as nobody pushed my buttons.
    25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like? There weren't too many kids my age around, but I mostly hung out with the ranger's sons since Ian was a year older than me and Jacob was two years younger. We got along okay, aside from the usual squabbles, and I made them take me along when their pa was teaching them to shoot and taking them around the forests and into the moors. I'd say they were my closest friends growing up, and I might have even married one of them if everything hadn't changed. Ian was always more in older brother mode, and I think he kind of wanted to protect me even though I usually didn't feel like I really needed it. Jacob was always kind of a brat and was usually getting himself into trouble.
    26. When and with whom was your first kiss? That was one of Darien's gifts to me, right after I told him how I'd been feeling about him all this time. He could tell it was my first one, too. It was... something I'll never forget. (For the record, I don't count the time Ian tried but I didn't let him and he only really got the corner of my mouth.)
    27. Are you a virgin? Yes, that's one experience I haven't had yet, and I'm not sure when or if that'll change.
    28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. I don't think there's anything supernatural about me, although I'd be interested to know if that has anything to do with how good I seem to be at saving the world.

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? The event that changed my life was undoubtedly being sacrificed by the Worm Cult and finding myself in Coldharbour. There have been many momentous events since then, but none of them would have happened without that rebirth as the Vestige.
    30. Who has had the most influence on you? I'd say I've been influenced by many people, both during my early life and during my time as the Vestige. Darien would be an easy answer, as I remember how his bravado strangely inspired me while I was still unconvinced that I was strong enough to be the hero type, and his belief in me has bolstered me all the way up to where we are now. But the Prophet, and the other Companions, and High King Emeric and the other alliance leaders, and so many of my friends and colleagues have all affected me in their own ways large and small. So really it's hard for me to pick just one person to the exclusion of all others, because the person I am now has been shaped by my contact with so many people.
    31. What do you consider your greatest achievement? I mean... saving the world is a pretty big deal. And saving all the realities ever is even bigger. So I think I have to go with that.
    32. What is your greatest regret? There are... a lot of those, actually. Mostly things that I wish I could have done but couldn't, or things I had to do that I wish I hadn't. People I've killed. Murdering King Kurog and putting the entire Covenant into jeopardy. Seeing friends turn against me and not being able to reach them before they forced me to kill them too. Wanting desperately to save someone but having no way to do it. I guess if I had to sum it all up, I'd say my greatest regret is that my bow and my blade are too often used to end lives when I wish they could be more effectively used to save people.
    33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? Evil is kind of a hard thing to qualify. There are the aforementioned killings, but any one of those could be given justification or called out as base murder depending on the perspective. I guess my penchant for stealing things is less justifiable, but it's also harder to think of purloining trinkets as evil. Let's just say I'm not proud of everything I've done and leave it at that.
    34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind? Well... that depends on what you mean by record. I don't have a bounty on me right now...
    35. When was the time you were the most frightened? There was the horse thing when I was a child, and the fear I felt in the Wailing Prison when I didn't know what was happening to me, and when I thought that assassin in Daggerfall Castle might actually kill me, and probably several other times since then when my life was on the line or I feared we might fail an important mission. Most recently, it was the moment of sheer panic I felt in the Crystal Tower when the shadows overcame us and I didn't know where Darien was or how I should react.
    36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you? Well hrm. I've had a few unfortunate experiences with alcohol. And I almost fell on my face in front of Darien while I was trying to act all businesslike. It's hard to stay dignified all the time.
    37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? The obvious answer would be something that would have kept Darien from being taken from me, or something that would keep our world from being threatened so often. But I'm not sure how to even make that happen without changing or losing things that have been meaningful or valuable along the path that has brought us to where we are now. As I've mused before, it can be dangerous to think about doing away with the bad things when there were good things right alongside them.
    38. What is your best memory? Watching the man I love drive back the ultimate darkness, purely through the strength of his will. I have never loved anyone more than I loved him in that moment.
    39. What is your worst memory? I... as much as I might want to say it's what happened immediately after that best memory, what Darien did is too meaningful for that. Even the first time, when he disappeared in that flash of light... No, I know what it is. I can remember one night sitting in my gloomy house in Narsis, as the one last candle I had lit burned out, when it had finally sunk in that I had no way of finding Darien and there was nothing I could do for him. It might have been the pinnacle of the funk I was in after what happened in Wrothgar, just feeling the weight of that helplessness and regret and having it all crystallize in front of me as I sat there in the dark. I hope I never have to feel that way again.

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? I... like to think that things will work out okay, or maybe that's more of a hope that things won't be totally terrible even if they don't go the way we would want. But I've gone through enough to know that things will rarely be entirely good or entirely bad. So... a little of both? Clinging to hope, while being ready for setbacks and disappointments?
    41. What is your greatest fear? I guess... that I'll make things worse while I'm trying to make things better. That I'll hurt people I care about. I guess that's two things, but they kind of go together.
    42. What are your religious views? I don't worship any particular deity, but I certainly respect the higher powers and understand the power and influence they have both on and through mortals. Religious faith can buoy people through hard times, and it can drive people to do horrible things. It's interesting to observe.
    43. What are your political views? I support and serve High King Emeric of the Covenant, although whether he still considers me his champion after what I did in Orsinium is still something of a question. I respect the other alliances' leaders, having interacted with and helped them, and despite my loyalty to my alliance I mostly want to see this conflict come to some kind of end that will allow people to live peacefully with some semblance of reasonable order.
    44. What are your views on sex? I assume it's nice, people seem to enjoy it and find it worthwhile. I don't think I'd want to do it unless it would mean something with someone I really cared about. Preferably as part of an actual relationship or even marriage. But I guess I can't really judge people who do it just for fun. I wonder if he would have toned down the womanizing if something had actually happened between us...
    45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? Oh yes, can I kill. It's something I do almost without thinking about it anymore. I don't always want to, but when I have to, I rarely hesitate. If I need to protect myself or people I care about, or people who can't defend themselves, I consider it part of doing what I need to do. It's the same when I need to stop someone from doing something I can't allow. And sometimes my hand is forced and another person's death is the only way to resolve a situation. Then there are the Brotherhood contracts, but I have my own ways of rationalizing those. I also don't do so many of them anymore.
    46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Cold-blooded betrayal of someone who trusts you absolutely is right up there. Especially since so many other horrible acts could be tied into it.
    47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? I think so. I certainly know my feelings for Darien are true. Whether I'm his one true love or not, I couldn't say. But it's a nice thing to think about.
    48. What do you believe makes a successful life? Being happy with your lot, making the world a little bit better, finding people to care about who preferably care about you too.
    49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? I think I do have kind of a persona, pretty much the whole hero thing, that I present to the world so that I seem confident and capable and like someone who should not be messed with. Those things are true, to some extent, but I'm much less likely to show the side of me that has crises of conscience or feels insecure or regretful or gets lost in thought when nobody else is around. I think people like Darien or Raz maybe sense or understand that part of me a little better, but most of the time it's the last thing I want people to see when I'm in mission mode and something important is at stake.
    50. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Ummm... I try not to. There might be things that I feel under the surface, based on things I've seen or learned, that might subtly color how I view certain people or approach certain interactions. Like it's a pretty good bet that any given Altmer might see you as an inferior specimen or a Nord might be drunk at any given time. Does it count as a stereotype if it's usually true?
    51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it? There are some heinous acts I would never consider, and I'm not even going to list them. Pretty much if Molag Bal would do it, it's off the table. Aside from basic killing and stealing, which he would probably do just for fun. As a general thing, though, it's hard to say "never" when you don't know what circumstances might lead you to do something you wouldn't consider doing in a vacuum.
    52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? I don't really like to think about dying for people or causes, because once that happens, I can never do anything for anyone again. But on the surface, since this question is really about what things are most important to me, I would go to some pretty far extremes for Darien or Raz or King Emeric or any number of my other closest friends. And if I thought that it was necessary for me to die in order to save the world or stop something really horrible from happening, and there was no other way around it, I would do it for the greater good.

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? I try to be polite at the very least, although I can get a little curt if people are rubbing me the wrong way. I'd say I keep things professional and a little distanced while I'm dealing with people I don't know well, and it takes some trust and development of friendship for me to open up more.
    54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? I mean... I kind of have to say Darien, don't I? He's certainly the one who's on my mind the most, even though I've spent most of this whole mad adventure apart from him. And he's the one I most want to be with and care for and see happy.
    55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Razum-dar is a pretty easy answer here. I do respect High King Emeric and Queen Ayrenn for their leadership qualities and what they're trying to do for their people, but Raz has a way of impressing me with how smoothly he handles just about everything he does. And if there's anyone besides Darien that I would trust implicitly with my life, it's him.
    56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people. Darien, and Raz, and Gabrielle and Skordo and Naryu, and Indaenir, and Holgunn and Walks-in-Ash, and Lyris and Sai and the Prophet, and Kireth and Raynor and Neramo and Lerisa, and Verandis and Gwendis and Quen and Merric and Valsirenn and Oriandra... I really have made a lot of friends over the course of my journey. If I tried to describe them all and talk about our experiences together, I'd be here all day.
    57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person. I've never actually been in a relationship. I mean my heart belongs to someone, but we've never... formalized anything.
    58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. I mean... how long do you want to sit here listening to me? And have you ever met Darien Gautier? I mean I know he comes across as this reckless snarky playboy, but there's really a lot more to him than that. He proved that to me, while we were off being the heroes of the Covenant, and saving the world in Coldharbour. If you knew him the way I do, I wouldn't have to explain why my heart is his and always will be. Although if you really want me to recount everything we've done together and everything I love about him, I can think of plenty of worse ways to spend my time. But maybe I should save those musings for later.
    59. What do you look for in a potential lover? He should be someone I can rely on, someone I know will have my back whether I need it or not. Someone I can let my guard down around, and we can make each other laugh and know what to say that the other needs to hear. Someone who can be my partner and we know we can get through anything together. Someone perhaps who's devastatingly handsome and can make me blush when he's not wearing a shirt. ...Although if this is supposed to be a generic question, then I guess that's less important than the other stuff. But it is a really nice bonus.
    60. How close are you to your family? I haven't seen them since the bandits got ahold of me, a couple months before I landed in Coldharbour. I don't know if they think I'm dead or not. Sometimes I think I should have tried to contact them, but I don't know how I'd begin to reconcile my old life with the life I have now. So I just haven't been thinking about it too much. But I do still love them and hope they're well.
    61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not? I don't think I'm really old enough to start having kids. And I wouldn't say my lifestyle is really suited to it. I guess I might want to one day, if things settle down enough. Although it's complicated by the fact that the only person I can think of who I'd want to have them with isn't around right now. Maybe if things changed again...
    62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? Probably Razum-dar, if I could find him. Maybe Gabrielle, although I haven't been able to contact her since I left Anvil. I'd like to say High King Emeric, but I still don't know if I can show my face in front of him. I'd definitely say Darien if it weren't for the thing with him being stuck in the Colored Rooms.
    63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? I'd trust most or all of my closest friends with my life. Of course sometimes friends turn out not to be who you thought they were, or have a change of heart, but the people who have had my back before have proven themselves. And I have a pretty handy way of dealing with turncoats.
    64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you? The aforementioned friends, I would think.
    65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why? Molag Bal, probably. Pretty much everything he stands for is despicable. And he's so damn smug about everything.
    66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I'll have my say, especially if I think things need to be done a certain way. But I can defer to other people's judgment if they have a bigger stake in the situation or it seems preferable to avoid conflict.
    67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? I'd say at this point I'm pretty used to asserting myself when things need to get done. In a purely social situation, which honestly doesn't happen very often, I'd probably be more comfortable sitting back and observing if there were more outgoing people around.
    68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Doing things involving big groups can be exciting, but it can also be draining. I'd say it depends on how much drama there is going on. In general I probably prefer smaller gatherings and quieter conversations.
    69. Do you care what others think of you? Yeah, in a certain sense, maybe more than I should. In the sense that I want to be respected and I don't want people to take me lightly and I definitely want people I care about to think well of me. But on the other side, I'll do what needs to be done without letting myself be held back too much by worrying about pandering to other people's opinions.

70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes? I like wandering around and gathering stuff and finding treasure chests. And going fishing sometimes. And reading probably counts, even if it's just whatever books I come across during my adventures. Does rifling through people's dressers and safeboxes count? We could call that a pastime. Maybe the crafting I do, although that gets closer to feeling like work.
    71. What is your most treasured possession? Probably my bow. It's gotten me through a lot.
    72. What is your favorite color? Mmm... blue.
    73. What is your favorite food? I eat a lot of braised rabbit with vegetables. It's surprisingly easy to scrounge up on the go.
    74. What, if anything, do you like to read? I mostly pick up books here or there while I'm poking around places or hanging out in libraries in a new town. You can learn a lot about a place by seeing what books people have left lying around.
    75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)? A good musician is always enjoyable. I like paintings sometimes too, as long as they aren't too pretentious. I haven't been to the theater very much but I think I would enjoy a play that told a good story.
    76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? I'll have a drink every now and then, although I don't overdo it unless I'm having a drinking contest with a Nord or something. Smoking smells really bad and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be great for my lungs considering how much running around I do. Skooma really doesn't interest me, and I know enough to stay away from the dangers of anything addictive.
    77. How do you spend a typical Saturday Loredas night? Honestly I hardly pay attention to what day of the week it is anymore. If this is about how I might unwind at the end of the week, I might try relaxing at a tavern listening to some good music. Or just finding a nice comfy bed and trying to get some sleep.
    78. What makes you laugh? Besides Darien? I like to think I have a pretty good sense of humor. At least when things aren't being all doom and gloom. Sometimes funny situations just pop up out of nowhere. And I can usually rely on some of my friends to know how to lighten a mood. Oh, and chickens running. That's hilarious.
    79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? My sensibilities have gotten a lot more jaded than they once were, but I'm still sometimes surprised by the depth of cruelty people can show and things like the way love can be twisted into bitterness and hatred.
    80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? I've done a lot of sitting and thinking on nights like that. I'm sure I could find more thinking to do. If I were going for amusement rather than philosophizing, I might hum to myself or see if there's a book lying around.
    81. How do you deal with stress? It kind of depends. Sometimes I go fishing. Sometimes I go look for things to kill. Sometimes I just kind of throw myself onto whatever can pass for a bed and just hope it all goes away. And sometimes I take a deep breath, put on my "don't mess with me" face, and go get crap done.
    82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? I guess plans are good? I'd say I'd rather have a plan than not, but sometimes you just need to go where things are and do what needs to be done. I'm certainly content letting other people come up with the plans, as long as they don't seem like total suicide. And sometimes I go along with them anyway. (Gabrielle, I'm looking at you.)
    83. What are your pet peeves? People taking me lightly tend to get under my skin. Lockpicks breaking at the worst possible moment. Those guards with lanterns getting in my way. Having to jump over a rock five times before I get my footing.

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted? I'm not sure if I really have a "normal routine" every day, since I rarely know what any given day is going to bring. Go to a place, talk to people, see what they need, and go do it? That's about it. If something gets in the way of that, I just kind of take it as it comes and deal with that too.
    85. What is your greatest strength as a person? Probably my determination and willingness to (try to) do the right thing even if it's hard or requires sacrifices.
    86. What is your greatest weakness? My inability to entirely disengage myself from personal feelings like regret over the things I've had to do.
    87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? You mean besides giving myself the superhuman ability to make things just turn out the way I want them to? On a lighter note, I guess I'd maybe like to be a better dancer.
    88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? At my core, probably introverted. But I can deal with people perfectly fine when I need to.
    89. Are you generally organized or messy? I try to at least keep track of the stuff I'm hauling around. It's harder to be messy when you don't stay in any one place for very long. I'd probably get lazier if I were just slouching at home.
    90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at. Things I'm good at: shooting, helping people, and liberating things from their former owners. Things I'm bad at: translating ancient inscriptions without a guide, juggling (unless it's with enchanted daggers), and saying no when someone asks for help.
    91. Do you like yourself? I... guess? Mostly? That's a hard thing to say. I certainly don't like certain aspects of myself, certain things I've done, certain things I wish I could have changed that I hope don't reflect too much on who I am as a person. There have been times when those things seemed much more a part of me than maybe they do now, when I would have said I was a poor excuse for a hero and not much of a decent human being either. But I think I've gotten past that now, knowing that people I care about believe in me, that I can make a difference even when things seem bleak. As long as I'm not giving up hope and still trying to do the best I can, I can be someone worth believing in. And that means something, right?
    92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Well it wasn't something I set out to do intentionally, but when you get sold out to a cult and sacrificed and your soul gets stolen and this crazy old blind guy decides you're something special and you're pretty much destined to save the world, you kind of get set on a path that leads to you eventually saving the world. And since I didn't die in the process, here I still am doing what I can to keep saving the world whenever it becomes necessary, and in the meantime doing what I can to save little parts of the world, even if that's just helping someone find their lost dog or something. It's a thing to do, and fortunately I've gotten pretty good at it.
    93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? It'd be great if I could accomplish getting Daedric Princes to stop trying to destroy or take over Nirn. Since that's not super likely to be achievable... I dunno, more little goals of trying to help people than one big massive accomplishment.
    94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully still alive and kicking, maybe still doing the hero thing, but maybe everything will be great and I won't need to be a hero anymore. ...But probably still doing the hero thing.
    95. If you could choose, how would you want to die? If I could choose? Old and peacefully in my bed, knowing that the people I care about will be okay and that I've done what I needed to do with my life.
    96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left. 1) Round up everyone I care about and have drinks with them, with a special toast to the one who couldn't be there with us. 2) Write a letter to Darien with everything I could possibly think of that I would want him to know, and leave it in the place where I thought he'd be most likely to find it one day. Maybe I'd entrust it to Gabrielle. I'd have to think about that. 3) Do whatever I thought was necessary to make sure that Molag Bal didn't get his grubby grippers on my soul again. Or any of the other Daedric Princes, for that matter. If I'm going to die, I don't want any shenanigans going on.
    97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? I'd like to be remembered as someone who made this world a little better. Maybe history won't record me as the great hero who saved the world, or maybe it will, but more importantly I'd like it if the people I met and helped remember that girl who did what she could to make things better for them in some way that made a difference.
    98. What three words best describe your personality? Determined, resourceful, occasionally conflicted.
    99. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Heroic, helpful, strong.
    100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…) Be careful about beating yourself up too much. You already know that, I think, and you definitely know how much is out of your control and how little say you have over what it becomes necessary for you to do. You're doing your best, and you've come out of your trials stronger and with clearer eyes than before. Just keep doing what you're doing, and never give up on the people you love. (But you already know that too.)
    Edited by Ilsabet on January 2, 2022 6:13AM
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so I'm very new to this forum and pretty new to ESO in general, too, but I find this absolutely awesome and really wanted to try it as well - since my characters always magically have backstories that just form in my head when I create them anyway and I like to write, so... here goes. Oh, yeah, and if at some point I find out how to put screenshots in here I'll add one.
    (Also two warnings: this thing is pretty long so I'll put it in spoiler tags, and I'm not a native speaker, so I can't guarantee that there won't be any weird errors or strange wordings or the like, but I hope I kept it to a minimum :D )

100 questions for... Cirithiel

1. What is your full name?
    Cirithiel. … Yes, that's it, don't look at me as though I'm missing a leg or something, it's just a bloody surname, dammit! You can live perfectly well without one!

2. Where and when were you born?
    … Do I want to know why you're asking me these things? You know what, I probably don't. Alright then... I was born on the 5th of Midyear in 2E 554 in Grahtwood. There. Happy now?

3. Who are/were your parents?
    This is starting to be ridiculous. My father's name is Elthras and my mother's is Gathviel. What in Oblivion is that to you?

4. Do you have any siblings?
    A little brother, if you must know. Rendarion.

5. Where do you live now, and with whom?
    … Really, you should stop asking me this stuff for your personal safety because... let's just say the people I live with wouldn't like me telling you about them.

6. What is your occupation?
    See above. Suffice it to say I take care of... problems.

7. Write a full physical description of yourself.
    … You won't let me leave, until I do, right? *sighs* Fine... I'm a Bosmer, obviously, black hair, mostly shaved except for one broad bang on the left side of my face... I'm rather tall for a Bosmer, I'm told, and I have a bit of a thing for war paint and tattoos. Also I'm pretty athletic, but that's hardly surprising given the life I lead. Um... that's it, I guess.

8. To which social class do you belong?
    Well... my father is the spinner of our village, which made him very well-respected, but... I have, kind of, severed all ties to my family, so... I don't know anymore. Does it really matter?

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
    Not really, I guess. Unless you wanted to count Sanies Lupinus as a disease, but if you do, I beg to differ.

10. Are you right- or left-handed?
    Right-handed.

11. What does your voice sound like?
    I don't know. A lot like that of other Bosmer women, I guess? What kinds of questions are these anyway?!

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
    Er... I guess, maybe... „I guess“? Maybe...? This is really dumb, you know that?!?

13. What do you have in your pockets?
    Usually poisons and some spare blades and – dammit, I shouldn't have said that! Dammit!

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
    Well... I guess I like to curse a lot... and I might not have the most patience with other people. But of course that's mostly cause they're so annoying, so it's not really my fault.

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
    Bad. I mean, my parents weren't bad people or anything, but let me see you try to grow up in a society that goes against everything you like and believe in. Ain't exactly fun, let me tell you.

16. What is your earliest memory?
    … I guess that would be my mother sitting at my bed at night, reading the words of the Green Pact to me as a bedtime story. … What? You didn't say it had to be a good memory, did you?

17. How much schooling have you had?
    As much as I could bring myself to endure. Let's leave it at that.

18. Did you enjoy school?
    No, not particularly.

19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
    Hm... I'm mostly self-taught, I guess? But my comrades that I live with (and that I haven't let slip anything about yet!) have really helped me refine my abilities and, er... put them to good use.

20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
    I wouldn't go so far as to call him a 'role model', but my grampa and I were close. He was the only one who was a bit more open-minded about me and... how I was different from the typical Bosmer.

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
    Haven't we talked about this already? Mother and Father were stuck-up and caught in their ways and couldn't really deal with me not being like that. My brother is pretty much just like them, the perfect child I could never be. And I just told you that I did kind of... love Grampa, I guess. So what more do you want to know?

22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
    I only knew that I did NOT want to be a spinner!

23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?
    I would sneak away from the village into the forest and play with the animals, that I was actually supposed to be hunting for food. You know, so as not to violate that dumb Green Pact!

24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
    I've always been like I am now, more or less, I guess. Didn't much like the others, wanted to be alone most of the time... others might call me 'brooding' or something, I don't know. I think I'm just... not much of a good Bosmer, really.

25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?
    Ha! What exactly of the things I told you up until now has given you the impression, I could have been popular?

26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
    Ugh. Don't even remind me of that. It was a boy from my village, I was... fifteen, I think. And that's all I'm going to say about that, you understand me?!

27. Are you a virgin?
    *blushes fiercely and quickly turns her head away* What in Oblivion?! Why would you ask me something like that? That's none of your damn business!

28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities.
    I believe I already told you that I am a werewolf, and yes, I am damn proud of it! The whole story of how it happened is too long to tell it now, but essentially... let's say it was a choice on my part to become one.

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
    Clearly my being turned into a werewolf.

30. Who has had the most influence on you?
    … That would have been Glarion. Best Bosmer I ever knew. He was the one who turned me. Without him I never would have known what it feel like to 'belong'.

31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
    I don't know... I guess I haven't done anything yet, that I would consider to be such a great 'achievement'...

32. What is your greatest regret?
    That I couldn't save Glarion. I will never forgive myself for that.

33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
    Depends on how you define 'evil', I guess. I mean, I... ugh, for ***'s sakes, alright! I'm going to say it! I'm an assassin for the Dark Brotherhood! So, what I was trying to get at before is, I've killed people, obviously, but is that truly evil if I'm just the one doing it, but someone else actually wants them to die? I don't know... don't think so. Other than that I honestly can't think of anything.

34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
    I did just tell you that I kill people for a living, didn't I? But if you're asking whether I have been caught in the act doing it, then no, I haven't. Not yet anyway.

35. When was the time you were the most frightened?
    When I found my whole village murdering Glarion and realized that there was nothing I could do for him. That was the worst day of my whole life.

36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
    I don't know if I would exactly call it 'embarrassing' to trip over a log and land straight on your damn villages holy plant, which, of course, violated the damn Green Pact! It took this very elaborate and dangerous ritual to make everything go back to the way it was before and... well, everyone basically hated me after that, even though most never straight out said it.

37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
    Please don't make me repeat myself about Glarion's death again, I'm getting tired of it.

38. What is your best memory?
    I guess that would be realizing that I finally had a place where I could just be myself and be accepted and even liked for it, when I first came to live with Glarion and our pack.

39. What is your worst memory?
    You know, I'm not even going to say anything about that anymore. Just because you word a question a little differently doesn't mean the answer will change.

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
    Pessimistic. I'm never surprised when things don't go the way they should, since I don't really expect them to from the get-go.

41. What is your greatest fear?
    … Losing my new family. I didn't think or... hope, I guess that I could ever be happy again, after I lost Glarion and our pack disbanded... but now it feels like I am and I just don't want to lose that...

42. What are your religious views?
    Religion? Couldn't care less. I only believe in Hircine and Sithis and I will serve whomever will call me to their realm after my death for eternity.

43. What are your political views?
    Politics? Couldn't care less either.

44. What are your views on sex?
    … I still don't see how that's any of your business! It's... it's complicated, alright?

45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
    Of course I am able to kill, I'm an assassin, remember? There is no, and I mean NO excuse for killing, however, if people just do it because they don't understand something or because it goes against what they believe in. Just leave it alone then, dammit!

46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
    I believe I answered that indirectly in the previous question.

47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
    Soul mates yes. Mine died eight years ago. True love... I don't know, I mean... what I had with Glarion was certainly a kind of love but not the... well, not the romantic kind. That doesn't mean that I don't WANT to believe in true love, though... *she blushes again and keeps staring at her hands*

48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
    When you're able to do the things you want to do and be the way you want to be, with no restrictions.

49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
    That really depends on who those 'others' are, I guess. The few people who are close to me I don't hide anything from. Anyone else? Most definitely yes. The real me is none of their damn business!

50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
    I'm very biased about Bosmer culture, but that has nothing to do with prejudices, it's exactly because I know it so well – hypocritical *** the lot of them! Other than that I'm pretty open towards everything. Everyone can be an ***, no matter what race or alliance they belong to.

51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
    I absolutely and under any circumstances refuse to eat another animal ever again! And as to why, I did tell you about my hate for that damn Green Pact, didn't I?

52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
    All my Brotherhood mates, especially Kor and Hildegard. My own little pack composed of a Highland Wolf and this really big dog I found wandering about a few years ago. Someone told me his breed is called „Markarth Bear Dog“ or something along those lines. I love both of them dearly. Also, um... you know what, forget it, that's it. Really!

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
    Of course the way I treat people changes when I know them – and they me – better. I mean, why would I want to be overly nice to people I don't have any sort of bond with? So, yeah, I guess you could say that I keep everyone at a distance until it feels like they could be worth opening up to.

54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
    Right now? Can I only choose one? I don't know if I can decide between Kor and Hildegard and... um... *she falls silent and starts staring at her hands again*

55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
    We're still talking about the present, right? If everyone I ever knew counted it would easily be Glarion, but if it has to be someone who's in my life today... it would either be Matron Astara because she is the sort of leader I would have wanted my father to be in our village, or... ehm... Razum-dar, I guess. Because... well, because he's really reliable even though it didn't seem that way at first, and he had my back when I didn't expect him to. And, er... yeah, no, that's it.

56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
    Kor and Hildegard are my best friends. More like family, really. I mean, it's not exactly surprising Hilde and I are close, we're both werewolves after all. She still can't handle Hircine's gift very well, so I feel kind of... responsible for her, I guess. She's a bit like a little sister to me, while Kor is the dumb big brother I never wanted but am really glad to have now.

57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
    N-no! No, I don't! I-I mean, I guess, maybe there's... but, no, we're not – forget about it already, okay?!

58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
    Ugh, dammit... are you ever going to leave me alone with this topic? Alright, fine! You win! I did tell you about... Razum-dar, right? Well, I... I guess, I might be... kind of... in love... with him? I mean, y-yeah, I know it's a little... unconventional, him being a Khajiit and all but... he's just so charming and funny and when he looks at me with that little smug smirk of his my heart feels like it wants to jump right out of my chest. I... have no clue how he feels about me, though, I mean, maybe he just flirts with every girl that crosses his path? Regardless of race...?

59. What do you look for in a potential lover?
    By Hircine, what do you want me to say now? Fur, claws and a tail, is that it? It was hard enough for me to talk about this at all, can we please just leave it alone now?

60. How close are you to your family?
    Not at all. Nothing more to say about that.

61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?
    I assume, you mean, do I have kids of my own, right? No, I don't. It just wasn't in the stars for me up until now. And... well, if I should ever get what I want considering... um, you know, the whole love thing, there would be no kids in the future either, for obvious reasons. But... I would consider adoption, actually. I might not seem like it, but maybe... I don't know, I guess I could imagine having kids one day...

62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
    My Brotherhood brothers and sisters first and foremost. I know none of them would let me down. Also... Raz, too. I can always count on him.

63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
    Actually, in most cases I really don't need protecting. I can take care of myself. If it really were necessary, though, it would be the same people I just mentioned before.

64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
    Same answer, really. Although, I'm not quite sure, if Raz would... miss me in that sense, but... I sure hope he would. Also Vendyne and Fengrin, my wolf and dog friends. They just might miss me the most of all, I guess.

65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
    I don't think I can narrow this down to just one person. Everyone who was in on the lynch mob that killed Glarion. Maybe I despise my parents and my brother more than the others, though. They should have been my family, the people I should have been able to trust the most and what did they do? Went behind my back because they couldn't understand the way I had chosen to live and MURDERED the best man I ever knew! I don't need a 'family' like that!

66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
    If I know I'm right, I argue. Obviously. If I'm unsure or don't really care that much... meh, whatever. I don't purposely avoid conflict, however. Don't have any problem with conflicts whatsoever.

67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
    Not really. I'm not even that used to being in social situations in the first place, so... no.

68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
    Only in the one case of my Brotherhood comrades. Any other large group can basically go and kiss my arse.

69. Do you care what others think of you?
    Only when they mean something to me. So yes, I do care what my friends think, Kor and Hilde especially... everyone of the Brotherhood, really. Also... Raz, obviously. Everyone else – and I'm afraid, I'll have to repeat myself here – can basically go and kiss my arse. Well, unless I get the feeling they're worth a closer look so that I may add them to my little group of friends, perhaps. Most people aren't though.

70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
    I enjoy reading. And music. I play the flute. There are some pretty good bards around in some cities that are worth listening to as well. Oh, and there's this really weird Nord-game that Kor taught me. I'm still not really sure how it works, but after the third horn of mead it's a lot of fun regardless.

71. What is your most treasured possession?
    *she looks down and her hands wander to the leather band on her neck* … That... would be this necklace. It has one of Glarion's fangs on it. He had lost it during the fight with the villagers, it was lying next to his corpse. I took it and kept it close ever since. It's the only thing I have left of him now...

72. What is your favorite color?
    Green, weirdly enough. I should probably despise it because of my hatred for the Green Pact and all, but I actually quite like it as a color. Also I've come to appreciate the combination of dark red and black.

73. What is your favorite food?
    Mushroom stew with filled aubergines on the side. Also, er... I have to admit I... really like bacon, even though I kind of hate myself for it. I don't want to enjoy eating animals, and most of the time I don't do it. But Kor always makes these really amazing bacon sandwiches and... well, sometimes I can't help myself and take a bite or two. Don't judge me!

74. What, if anything, do you like to read?
    I do like it. Have I said that before? I guess I did. I like all kinds of history-related books that have nothing to do with the Bosmer. It's nice to see other perspectives for a change. I enjoy good stories too. Do you, erm... do you know these books about the Lusty Argonian Maid? I feel a little weird admitting it, but... I think they're pretty hilarious.

75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
    Didn't I tell you that already. Like, twice or so?

76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
    I don't smoke and will never try skooma or anything of the sort. I need a clear head for the kind of work I do. I drink some mead from time to time, mostly with Kor, but only when I know I won't have to go on a job the next day.

77. How do you spend a typical Saturday (Loredas) night?
    Depends on whether I have a job or not. Actually the typical week 'normal' people have, doesn't really apply to me and the others so, Loredas is no different to me than the other days, I guess.

78. What makes you laugh?
    Kor. He's just really funny. Green-Venom-Tongue sometimes, too, when he fusses over that book of his again and tells me in detail at what time I asked which strange, unnecessary or interesting question. Raz, too with his dry sense of humor... or maybe that's more of a nervous giggle in that case, I don't know.

79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
    There aren't many things that can shock or offend me. Only when someone looks down on my nature as a werewolf. That's a dealbreaker, period!

80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
    That sometimes happens – that I just keep thinking of Glarion's death or other things that happened back then and can't fall asleep, no matter how hard I try. Usually I just read then. Either I get tired enough so that sleep does come eventually, or I don't and keep reading all night. For my job the latter isn't so great.

81. How do you deal with stress?
    I guess that depends on what kind of stress it is. Emotional stress I can't really deal with, and believe me, I've tried. I'm just not good at it. I get all nervous and can't help myself, like, at all. Other types of stress don't even get to me. On the contrary I work especially well under pressure.

82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
    I don't usually bother with plans. Most of the time they don't work out the way I want them to anyway.

83. What are your pet peeves?
    Hm... there are a few things I find mildly annoying, like when Kor leafs through the book I'm currently reading – for whatever reason, since I've never seen him read anything other than bounty posters – and forgets to put my bookmark back in, or when Hilde leaves her fur all over my stuff when she transforms. But this doesn't really bother me all too much. And the things that do are not 'pet peeves' of mine, they're serious grievances that I have every right to be pissed about!

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
    My routine goes something like this: I get up early and check with Matron Astara if there are any new contracts or anything else that needs to be done. If there is, we confer about who's the best person for the job and if it's me, I prepare and go do it as fast as possible. If not I might assist whomever goes to take care of it in any way I can, and then maybe do some maintenance on my daggers and my bow or go prepare some poison, if I have run out. Whenever I don't have anything useful to do I mostly spend my time with Kor and Hilde. Well and... Raz, as of late. I usually don't really get any disruptions, though, since we're pretty secluded in our sanctuary. But I can deal with everything that comes up, if I have to. It doesn't exactly make me happy, of course, since I like the way my days play out, but if something needs to be done I do it.

85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
    Um... I don't know, I mean... I guess maybe it would be that I... I never give up no matter what happens. No matter how dire the circumstances are, even if it seems like I've lost everything... up until now I have always managed to pick myself back up. That counts as a strength... right?

86. What is your greatest weakness?
    … Probably that I'm so impatient with other people. Must've hurt more than one person quite a bit in the process but I just can't help it. I'm just not very good dealing with people in general, save a few exceptions. I don't think that'll ever change, really.

87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    I guess I could say that I'd want to change the above, you know... give myself more patience. But to be perfectly honest, I really don't care enough about most people to actually want that. So... maybe I'd want to have a little more... courage considering personal matters. Like, being able to just tell Raz that I... like him. A lot. The way things are, though, I don't think I can. I really wouldn't know what to do if he... rejected me.

88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
    In case that wasn't clear enough from what I told you all this time before: I'm generally introverted.

89. Are you generally organized or messy?
    Organized. Need to be for my job. It's also in my nature I guess.

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
    Er... okay, so I'm very good with my bow and my dagger, at killing people without leaving any traces and I also have a talent for... thievery, I guess, even though I don't usually make use of that. And very bad... well, I can't draw to save my life, I don't have the slightest affinity towards magicka, and as I mentioned before, I'm not exactly a social butterfly, to put it mildly.

91. Do you like yourself?
    … What in Oblivion?! You know I actually thought, these questions were getting better, but I see now that I stand corrected. Damn... no idea, I mean, that's nothing I think about on a regular basis, but... I guess, I kind of do. Like myself I mean. I'm certainly not perfect, but... I feel like I'm okay.

92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)?
    I don't find the things I do so strange and I surely don't find them to be heroic. Pretty sure no one else would, either.

93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
    Actually I think I have already accomplished it. My goal was to find people I could call a family and I did. Now I guess what I need to do is to maintain this...

94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    I would like to say „right where I am now“, but with a job like mine you never know if you'll even be alive in 5 years, so... I'm not sure.

95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
    I know I should probably say „like the assassin that I am, during a contract“, but... you know, if I could really choose, I guess I would like to die as an old woman, after a fulfilled life, surrounded by my friends and family. Might not be very realistic, but it sure would be nice.

96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
    Well... first and foremost I think I would tell everyone I love how much they mean to me – including Raz. So that I could die knowing nothing has been left unsaid. I would go for one final hunt with my pack... and then I would probably surround myself with my loved ones and spend the rest of my time in their company. I actually think I would go out in peace.

97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
    I don't believe that a lot of people will remember me – kind of comes with the job, mostly sticking to the shadows and not being noticed, that whole thing. So it would fall to my Brotherhood mates to remember me... and I guess I'd like it, if they'd think of me as a loyal and dependable friend who was worthy of their trust and their affection. … Which sounded a lot more cheesy than I would've liked, but what can I say. It's true.

98. What three words best describe your personality?
    Hm... diligent, loyal and, er... slightly socially insecure, I guess?

99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
    Probably something along the lines of: grumpy, uncaring and completely antisocial.

100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)
    You really need to loosen up a bit at times, girl. And have a little more confidence in yourself, you could use it.
    Edited by CassandraGemini on March 6, 2019 11:58PM
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [Removed]
    Edited by notyuu on January 23, 2022 7:06PM
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

1. What is your full name? I am Rake.
    2. Where and when were you born? In the kwama mine on Vvardenfell
    3. Who are/were your parents? My father was a farmer and my mother was a hoe. Here are their pics:
    200px-SR-npc-Farmer.jpg

71SC7W5vWvL._SL1500_.jpg

5. Do you have any siblings? Yes
    6. Where do you live now, and with whom? I live in a tool shed
    7. What is your occupation? I am a rake
    8. Write a full physical description of yourself. I am peak of farming tools, with long shaft.
    9. To which social class do you belong? Im a tool I guess
    10. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Im alergic to bs
    11. Are you right- or left-handed? Depends
    12. What does your voice sound like? Can you not hear me now? wtf man
    13. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? Bad ones
    14. What do you have in your pockets? Yes
    15. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Other then keeping to myself? Yes

15. How would you describe your childhood in general? lot of fresh air in the field
    16. What is your earliest memory? some forge. Was pretty hot
    17. How much schooling have you had? wat
    18. Did you enjoy school? wat
    19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities? On the farm. My mother was a hoe
    20. While growing up, did you have any role models? idk, parents I guess
    21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family? I was called not sharpest tool in the shed but thats ok. Noone can compete with a scythe anyways.
    22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A hoe, like my mom
    23. As a child, what were your favorite activities? raking things I guess
    24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display? headstrongness
    25. As a child, were you popular? idk
    26. When and with whom was your first kiss? my mother, on her cheek
    27. Are you a virgin? No, I am Rake.
    28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. Nah

• Zaikeria
    Zaikeria
    100 Questions for...

ZaikeriaJustZaikeria4.png

1. What is your full name? Zaikeria. Just Zaikeria. I do not know my family name.
    2. Where and when were you born? I do not know where I was born. I’m guessing It was around 2E 563.
    3. Who are/were your parents? A man and a woman, I’d imagine. *rolls eyes* I suspect they might have been Bretons.
    4. Do you have any siblings? If I do, I have never met them.
    5. Where do you live now, and with whom? I tend not stay in any one place for long. I travel alone.
    6. What is your occupation? Well, I suppose I am an independent mercenary.
    7. Write a full physical description of yourself. Well, I think I’m a Breton, kind of average for height and build, golden amber eyes and deep red hair that reaches the bottom of my shoulder blades. There are streaks of honey blonde in my hair, but it’s usually hard to see.
    8. To which social class do you belong? My own.
    9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? None that I am willing to let anyone know about.
    10. Are you right- or left-handed? I am primarily right handed.
    11. What does your voice sound like? *raises eyebrow* like a woman’s voice.
    12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? For the love of...
    13. What do you have in your pockets? I don’t have pockets.
    14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Does sarcasm count?

15. How would you describe your childhood in general? Lonely. Grueling. I lived an orphans childhood. What else did you expect?
    16. What is your earliest memory? I remember a lot of yelling, black rags, buckets of rancid, muddy water, the coarseness of the un-scrubable grime coating the floors...
    17. How much schooling have you had? None.
    18. Did you enjoy school? Obviously not.
    19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities? Books, whenever I could sneak them under my cot. I would also often watch passing travelers and listen to their stories as best I could, given my... situation.
    20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them. I... Remember one day watching a Khajiit woman visiting the town where I... grew up. I’d never seen anybody move the way she did, when a scuffle broke out between some Orcs and a Nord. So fluid, light, precise, almost like a dance...
    21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family? Hello, orphan, remember? Or do you just mean with those who grew up around me? There were a few other children, but we all had to keep to ourselves so... I suppose, technically, we got along fine.
    22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? After that one day, I remember desperately wishing that I could be a Khajiit. Be that... amazing. Foolish, I know, but still...
    23. As a child, what were your favorite activities? There was never any time for ‘activities’ though when I could, I did enjoy reading the books I'd smuggled under my cot.
    24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display? Admittedly, I was rather stubborn, still am. Can’t say it was a good trait to display, given... you know.
    25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like? Did I forget to mention? I’m an orphan. A lonely, lonely orphan.
    26. When and with whom was your first kiss? Erm.... *blush* Ihaveneverkissedanotherperson...
    27. Are you a virgin? !!! Obviously! Rude!
    28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. Do I look supernatural to you? And how are mages ‘supernatural’ ...?

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? The day I ran, and left that... place far behind me.
    30. Who has had the most influence on you? I thought we had covered this?
    31. What do you consider your greatest achievement? ... Living long enough to be... somebody. More than just the small, lonely girl that I used to be.
    32. What is your greatest regret? Believing what... THEY kept telling us... every day... for so long...
    33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? I’ve had to do a few questionable things to earn enough gold to afford my next meal. That’s all I’m going to say.
    34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind? Now, that would imply that I’ve been caught doing something naughty then, wouldn’t it.
    35. When was the time you were the most frightened? I’d... rather not, if it’s all the same to you.
    36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you? I... managed to trip over my own feet one time, I was just starting to come into my... ugh... adulthood... I landed in a puddle of... look it was in the middle of the main road in town okay? Work it out yourself. It... splattered all up the robe of a very, very influential mage who had stopped in town for the day... I couldn’t even look him in the eyes as I apologized repeatedly... he was so angry... *mumble* stuckup... *grumble* pompous...
    37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? The past cannot be changed, so why waste time thinking about the ‘what ifs’ or ‘I should haves’. The past defines who we are today.
    38. What is your best memory? I think for me, it was the day I completed my very first job, the very first payment of gold I’d ever received.
    39. What is your worst memory? *glare*

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? ... Because I totally got where I am today by being a pessimist...
    41. What is your greatest fear? ... No.
    42. What are your religious views? I have always been rather... erm... neutral in regards to the divines...
    43. What are your political views? I can’t say I’ve ever had any desire to focus on anything political. As long as whoever is in charge of whatever is fair and reasonably just, then I usually don’t give a damn.
    44. What are your views on sex? *twitch*
    45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? I usually try to avoid law abiding citizens, especially if it’s a mother with young children. I refuse to condemn anybody to... *sigh*
    46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Mutilating the dead.
    47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? Sure, who doesn’t love a damn nice fairy tale?
    48. What do you believe makes a successful life? Hard work and small pleasures.
    49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? I generally try to be as blunt as possible when it comes to my thoughts on things. Feelings though? Wearing your heart on your sleeve is asking for trouble.
    50. Do you have any biases or prejudices? That’s for me to know, and only for me to know.
    51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it? There are of course things I would never do under almost any circumstance. It would take something tremendous to change that.
    52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? *pauses* ... Nothing.

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? I suppose you could say that I keep everybody at arms distance, at least. I do not know that many people that well, but for those I do talk to perhaps a bit more frequently... Well I think I might have smiled once.
    54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Myself. Does that make me selfish? Maybe, but growing up... I was the only person I could truly count on.
    55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? A person I respect the most? There isn’t really anyone. I do however hold a decent amount of respect for inn and bar keepers. Food and drink are essential for any living being, and being on the giving end of that demand, it’s not always as easy as they make it seem.
    56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people. I don’t have any, no, and I can’t describe what I don’t have.
    57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person. Define ‘significant’.
    58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. I... don’t think I’ve ever known anyone well enough to ‘love’.
    59. What do you look for in a potential lover? ... That is... none of your business...
    60. How close are you to your family? I’ve obviously never met my birth one, and haven’t seen my... other... one since I left that... place.
    61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not? Do I want a family of my own one day..? ...I don’t know...
    62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? ...If I was desperate..? Well... I wouldn’t tell you anyway.
    63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? No. Obviously.
    64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you? ... Probably the few inn keepers who recognize my face, if only because they’d be down a patron.
    65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why? Despise? *laughs loudly* oh, it goes way deeper than simply ‘despise’.
    66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Did I mention I’m stubborn?
    67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? I don’t do social, so, naturally, the only ‘leading’ I do, is for myself.
    68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? No. Most people are loud. And nosy. They want to know every little thing about you... Sounds familiar doesn’t it? *pointed look*
    69. Do you care what others think of you? Not particularly.

70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes? I still enjoy reading a good book now and then.
    71. What is your most treasured possession? Treasures possession? I... don’t know? Not sure I’d tell you even if I did know. People can’t steal something of immense worth to somebody if nobody knows what that something is.
    72. What is your favorite color? Red. Cliché? Just a little.
    73. What is your favorite food? I often like rice with a mix of meat and vegetables.
    74. What, if anything, do you like to read? I don’t mind getting lost in a good magic tome, or in a book describing different parts of the world.
    75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)? I can appreciate a good bard’s music.
    76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? No, occasionally, and no. Obviously I can’t quit what I don’t use.
    77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? Depends if I’m on a job or not. If I’m not? I’m probably enjoying a good book, or on rare occasion, sitting in some dark corner of an inn.
    78. What makes you laugh? Hmm... Not a lot, usually. If someone can time a good joke well, or sometimes a particularly witty piece of sarcasm can bring out a few chuckles.
    79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? Desecration of the dead is an absolute no, as far as I’m concerned. It’s an offence to everybody, living and dead. It usually takes something amazing or monumental to shock me. Or lightning. Funny, that.
    80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? I’d probably just read a book, most likely...
    81. How do you deal with stress? Stress? I usually slow down just enough to take things one at a time until things are calmer.
    82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? A bit of both. You can never go wrong with a plan, however being flexible and able to think on the go is an equally important skill to have.
    83. What are your pet peeves? Loud, usually very drunk people. That get too close to me. Repeatedly.

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted? Routine is fairly simple, I suppose. Wake up, eat, check over supplies for the day and do whatever it is I’m set to do for the day. I often try and make sure things are ready for the next day before I go to sleep. I find I’m more easily frustrated if I cannot do that.
    85. What is your greatest strength as a person? Oddly enough? Probably my stubbornness. I refuse to let people push me around.
    86. What is your greatest weakness? ... I’m sure you’d like to know. *faintest blush*
    87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Honestly? Probably not a lot...
    88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? ? I suppose I’d be an introvert.
    89. Are you generally organized or messy? *chuckle* unfortunately, a bit of both.
    90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at. Things I’m good at? Hmm... My job, erm... I’m quite good at learning new spells... and... Uhh... *blush* ... What about things I’m bad at? I’m horrible at being patient with others. I don’t handle ‘idle chatter’ very well at all... And, erm... I sometimes hoard certain things... But don’t you DARE tell anybody *growls*
    91. Do you like yourself? About as much as anybody else does.
    92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? My job often takes me to different places, so I suppose it's an 'adventure' all on its own.
    93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? I think... I would one day like to explore all of Tamriel... maybe even all of Nirn!
    94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Perhaps... somewhere breathtaking.
    95. If you could choose, how would you want to die? *glare* I don’t.
    96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left. *more glaring* ... *blush slowly spreads across entire face* ... *twitch*
    97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? *still twitching* I’d... Maybe, if that day ever comes... maybe people might remember me for the things I have done for them...
    98. What three words best describe your personality? Stubborn, Blunt and... Maybe just a bit... caring, I suppose? ...Don’t ask.
    99. What three words would others probably use to describe you? *snorts in laughter* I imagine they call me Cold, Rude and probably Impatient.
    100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)Believe in yourself, and never let anyone tell you otherwise. But of course, you already know this, don’t you? *winks*

(Thank you, random forum post, for forcing me to actually create a backstory for my girl <3)
    Edited by Zaikeria on April 27, 2019 4:50AM
    @Zaikeria [PC - NA]
    Zaikeria - Dragonknight - Breton - DC
    Reyani - Nightblade - Imperial - DC
    Holly Evanna - Sorcerer - Bosmer - AD
    Zai'keria - Templar - Khajiit - AD
    Lord Àrdachràs - Necromancer - Dunmer - EP
    Swims-with-Wolves - Warden - Argonian - EP
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love this Idea, I will reply soon!
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons