Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

EU server is back up..?

Inversus
Inversus
✭✭✭✭✭
Server status says the EU server is up, woo
every time I login my login times out - anyone else getting this?
VR14 EH Sorc
VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Serondil
    Serondil
    Soul Shriven
    Same
  • Valerien
    Valerien
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting the same thing. Don't know if its the heavy load or its just broken.
  • Urnbak
    Urnbak
    Yes i'm getting same just times out, wow they really fixed the problems by adding one massive one, way to go :)
  • Covarnis
    Covarnis
    ✭✭
    Yes, same here. I guess waiting some more is needed. :)
  • Siddartha
    Siddartha
    I have same issue at the moment...i first thought that too many ppls try to login but maybe servers are not up but i get only message that NA server is under maintenence atm hope someone from support enlighten us
  • cubansyrusb16_ESO
    cubansyrusb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm I don't even have a patch to apply, game launches fine but when I enter my details I get hung on "Logging In"
  • Covarnis
    Covarnis
    ✭✭
    also, forums seem to be on heavy load as well
  • Thete
    Thete
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, they've just removed the message saying teh servers are down without actually putting them back up. Either that or it can't handle the stress of so many logging on at once. Again, peak time mainenance ftw ...
  • Tabris93
    Tabris93
    ✭✭✭
    I guess we can't log in because our game is the old version.
  • Valerien
    Valerien
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe it still can't handle the stress of people trying to log in after 30 mins. Great that a lot of people are trying to get in but no problems like this at early access when you must have had a lot of people trying to get in all at once.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wasn't able to access the game all day, and the funny thing is that i noticed on my account that they already charged me for this day, which means that every time that they prevent us to play we will pay anyway.
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Technically for european players playing on european server company should give some extra days for free. It is the second time already when this happens during prime time. I hope it changes soon.
  • Covarnis
    Covarnis
    ✭✭
    patch started to download (maybe it was a queue in the launcher?). expectedly, it will work after patching.