The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vossa-satl, a Legendary Crown Crate Item, Only Gives 5 Crown Gems for Duplicates

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
xe1y9r0gynns.png
aren't I supposed to be getting 33 crown gems for a legendary duplicate item? 5 crown gems is what one gets for a lower quality item, the vossa-satl is a legendary item...

Is this intended? If not, I received two of them and was given only 10 crown gems when in reality I should be given 66 crown gems, 33 crown gems for each.
Edited by Aliyavana on December 20, 2018 6:44PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    xe1y9r0gynns.png
    aren't I supposed to be getting 33 crown gems for a legendary duplicate item? 5 crown gems is what one gets for a lower quality item, the vossa-satl is a legendary item...

Is this intended?

Well rip. :-(
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is exactly how much this argonian piece of junk should be worth.
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now they are trying to introduce "Legendary Items" with a low Gem value instead of the standard 33? I was already annoyed with 4 individual weapon skins but I dont see myself buying anymore fron this season. I bought 8 already just to get the dead skin.
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL...was probably originally meant to be in a lower tier, but then someone in Marketing suggested to move it into the legendary category. Then as per usual ZOS, they didn't update 100% of the variables and the system is giving 5 gems.

Or it is working as intended, and ZOS is just being typical ZOS.
    PC-NA
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voriplasm dupes only give 33 gems as well, even though they are on the higher end of the legendary tier at 200 a pop.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    Voriplasm dupes only give 33 gems as well, even though they are on the higher end of the legendary tier at 200 a pop.

That's a correct return on Voriplasm items, though.

The Vossa-Satl returning 5 isn't correct.
    signing off
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »

I would say this is normal. I got a couple of the Pyandonean motif chapters in some free Psijic crates: regardless of being more expensive, they still only returned the standard 5 gems for a blue item. So legendary is legendary whether 100 or 200 gem cost and will always only return 33 gems (except the special resplendent sweet roll).

I really hope someone at ZOS can get the Vossa-Satl thing worked out though because that definitely sounds like a bug. Have you submitted a bug report/support ticket? Maybe ping a dev here?
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any chance we can get a comment on this if this is intended?
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please! Need answer on this before I dish out my 21k crowns.
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭