The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Laidback PvE/RP] Labyrinthian recruiting monsters

myven
myven
✭✭
header_Wlogo.jpg
(Has nothing to do with the ancient Nordic ruin in Skyrim)

Labyrinthian is officially, a guild of archaeology and adventure, but unlike many similar guilds, this guild has a very dark past and many secrets.

In-Character

Backstory
It was the year 1527 of the first era and a group of men excavated underground caverns at the southern part of Alik’r. They broke the stone beneath the sand and once the first shaft was dug out the caverns unveiled. They waved like snakes in the sand and a complex with intertwined tunnels unraveled. The men couldn’t determined if the tunnels were formed naturally until they deeper in the complex found extents of coiling corridors. The corridors had smooth walls and columns and appeared to have been at least partly built. At the center of the complex they found a chamber with daedric motifs and artifacts as well as depictions of dancing people etched into the walls. It was later suggested the chamber was the site of a dancing-ground where men and women as part of a ritual would dance together.

A journal was later written about the dancing ritual.

At the end of the last corridor they found a stone staircase in the ground and below the staircase another chamber. It was small with more etchings on the walls and a stone coffin in the middle of the chamber. The etchings depicted the complex to hold daedric magic and was guarded by a secret society. Their duty was to keep secrets fraught with danger handed down from ancient times and to delve into wisdom that would benefit their cause. Each of them was in possession with a special knowledge. The chamber was the place where they kept the secret.

Out of curiosity and greed, they opened the coffin and found glowing, an immovable rune key.

Rumor whispered that the men came back from the expedition as monstrous creatures and with a hunger they couldn't saturate. They founded the guild in the name of the discovery.

Twenty or so years later, desperate for salvation one of the men went back...

iyGEINN3.jpg

After he vanished, the bearing pillars around him collapsed and the complex broke down.

Out-Of-Character

Labyrinthian is a pve, social monster guild accepting players from any level and faction. We're friends with similar interests who get together and delve dungeons, do quests, go to IC (if we dare) and do roleplay.

Join us on a fascinating journey and unveil all the secrets of the world (IC and OOC).

Make a comment here or join us on our website and forums, if you are interested.
https://labyrinthian.enjin.com/

You can also contact me in game :blush:
@myven
Edited by myven on March 10, 2018 5:07PM
  • myven
    myven
    ✭✭
    We are brand new so website and forums are not completely finished, as well as content is published with time. You can join now as we grow and help lay the foundation, or just join and be a part of it.

You will be a delight either way >:)

We're looking for members as well as officers.
    Edited by myven on February 24, 2018 6:02AM
  • MrZeeck
    MrZeeck
    ✭✭✭
    What alliance?
  • myven
    myven
    ✭✭
    MrZeeck wrote: »
    What alliance?
    We are blue alliance. But in all honesty, we are not in Cyradiil yet. I’ve edited the post.
    Edited by myven on February 22, 2018 5:11AM
  • myven
    myven
    ✭✭
    We welcome both vampires and werewolf’s as well as those who desire to be one.
  • Mafurako
    Mafurako
    Soul Shriven
    ohoooooo this is a guild for me! My main is a vampire breton named Maria Katell, not sure if i should add you or if you do it, i ill try get in tosch ingame when im online! :)