The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Reroll question

IdesofMarch2
IdesofMarch2
✭✭
Ok so i am getting a gaming laptop for Christmas, I still am going to use my Xbox for ESO when I get a chance but the family is always on that TV and it's near impossible to get an hour or two to play. Anyway my main is a MagSorc which I know has been nerfed to dust and my magblade kind of in the same boat. So I have to start over on PC and was curious what at this moment in the game would be a good build to begin. Magicka or Stam doesn't matter. I was thinking stam since I haven't played a character with that yet. Now I'm not asking for what's the best build or what's the best this or that right now, just what would be a good place to start another character that's not nerfed to dust.
Runs with the A.D.
Xbox One
PC N/A
Magicka Sorc
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you pick the current best class, by time you get it geared and leveled it will become nerfed to dust as well. I'd recommend picking a middle of the road character, not as common, good enough to do everything and hope the dice roll in your favor and you end up being above average in dps, but not nerf targeted.
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • IdesofMarch2
    IdesofMarch2
    ✭✭
    Thank you. I'll do some more research.
    Runs with the A.D.
    Xbox One
    PC N/A
    Magicka Sorc
  • Protossyder
    Protossyder
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why don't you get yourself a TV/monitor for Christmas? Then you can continue playing on your Xbox in your room.
    But maybe it's better if you just join the PC masterrace ^^
    Characters worth mentioning:
    Daedrós - Magicka DK - Altmer - PvE & PvP - Emperor - IR - GH - TTT
    Dragybor - Stamblade - Redguard - PvE (first char)
    Yondaime Raikage - Stamsorc - Redguard - PvP
    Zerg Overmind - Magblade - Altmer - PvE - GH
    Yenari - Magsorc - Altmer - PvE - Flawless Conqueror
    Devoured-his-siblings - DK Tank - Argonian - PvE - Unchained
    Valkyrja Valhalla - StamDK - Redguard - PvE
    Hyperion der Obere - Magplar - Altmer - PvE
    Affa al'Dschinni - Stamplar - Orc - PvP
    Enjoys-the-slaughter - Templar Healer - Argonian - PvE
    Hades Adamastos - Stamcro - Orc - PvE
    Khaba the Cruel - Magsorc- Altmer - PvP
    Hekate Ourania - Magcro - Atlmer - PvE - TTT
    Arenas: vDSA (~46k) - vMA (~586k)
    Trials: vAA hm - vHRC hm - vSO hm - vMoL hm (~161k) - vHoF hm (~218k) - vAS+2 (~114k) - vCR+3 - vSS hm - vKA hm

PC - EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have one character in each class. Then you never have to worry about.

Oh, these Nerfs that everyone cries about are no where near as extensive as people make out. I have two MagSorcers and they still melt the mobs. Same for all my other classes too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say that the ability to use add-ons is itself worth any inconvenience caused by the transition to PC.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • IdesofMarch2
    IdesofMarch2
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys. The reason for the laptop is so I can play and be family visible. Plus my Xbox is on the main tv and my kid and wife are usually in it so I never get to play
    Runs with the A.D.
    Xbox One
    PC N/A
    Magicka Sorc