The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why are only the largest crown packs on sale on steam?

ArchangelIsraphel
ArchangelIsraphel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
It doesn't make any sense, why are only the two most expensive crown packs (14,000 and 21,000) showing on sale on steam, but the lower crown packs, which are on sale through the site, aren't on sale on steam? Can people who own and play the game on steam still purchase through the ESO website?
Legends never die
They're written down in eternity
But you'll never see the price it costs
The scars collected all their lives
When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
Legends never die
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    No, the 1.5k and 3k packs are on sale as well, the only ones not at sale on steam are the 5.5k pack (what's really really strange, I don't understand this, as the very same pack is on sale for non steam version) and the 750 crown pack, the lowest.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno could we get a clarification as to why this is like it is? I mean, why can't I buy my 5.5k pack reduced on steam on sale, even when all non steam players can buy theirs for sale price?
    Metal forever \m/
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For PC, in the US, only the 750 Crown pack is not on sale (Bethesda and Steam)
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, so it's only an EU problem for steam?
    Metal forever \m/
  • Jafnhar
    Jafnhar
    Soul Shriven
    At least Steam has crowns on sale. Still waiting for a sale on consoles. Weird that they do not launch sales across all platforms, and servers, simultaneously.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, it seems now the middle pack is on sale on steam as well... wtf? Just a bug or wasn't it listed as of until now? Five minutes ago it wasn't on sale, while the others were
    Metal forever \m/
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, it seems now the middle pack is on sale on steam as well... wtf? Just a bug or wasn't it listed as of until now? Five minutes ago it wasn't on sale, while the others were

At the time I posted this, none of the packs you mentioned being on sale were on sale, so something is fishy.
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

At the time I posted this, none of the packs you mentioned being on sale were on sale, so something is fishy.

It just took a while for Valve to roll out the sale prices.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jafnhar wrote: »
    At least Steam has crowns on sale. Still waiting for a sale on consoles. Weird that they do not launch sales across all platforms, and servers, simultaneously.

Playstation store has had Crowns on sale for a few days now.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »

Apparently, PSN in the United States and PSN in Europe are two different things, with the inevitable two different ideas on when sales should be run. They decide when to do the sales, and we have seen cases when there will be a sale in the US, but not one in Europe at the same time.

• weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »

Apparently, PSN in the United States and PSN in Europe are two different things, with the inevitable two different ideas on when sales should be run. They decide when to do the sales, and we have seen cases when there will be a sale in the US, but not one in Europe at the same time.

Ah yes you’re right, I didn’t think about that. Typical American forgetting other countries exist!
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens