The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bring back the Drunk Personality

Ragnork
Ragnork
✭✭✭✭✭
You have teased us with it in the Murkmire starter quests - can we not have it back in the crown store?
  • Skogsalf
    Skogsalf
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!! We need this for the festive season...! :wink:
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They already did?
    (granted, it was for a limited time... but it still counts as a re-release)

Edited by Acrolas on November 19, 2018 7:52PM
    signing off
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :neutral: drat
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep I managed to get it then was well worth it but still prefer the heroic personality
  • EphemeraCrawford
    EphemeraCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is nothing like doing crafting writs while your Nord is gloriously drunk. Extra points for getting sick behind the writs board.
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now with the New Life festival what better time to bring back the drunk personality?

My Nord looks very out of place when visiting Windhelm....
    Edited by Ragnork on December 17, 2018 1:48PM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    They already did?
    (granted, it was for a limited time... but it still counts as a re-release)

Well, chances are... they might bring it back next year -again- for oktoberfest... so keep your eyes peeled at that time of the year. And maybe think of other times that might be traditionally associated with nordic people getting drunk (I mean, more then usual), and maybe suggest they do if for those as well...

Sadly, the -best- time for that sort of things have -always- been the "traditional harvest celebrations" the Oktoberfest more or less grew from (out of neccessity, since winter was too cold to celebrate that much, and spring or summer too busy with the planting and fields tending so there could be a harvest to celebrate with), so...
    Ragnork wrote: »
    And now with the New Life festival what better time to bring back the drunk personality?
    I suppose that might be a valid point. Heck, I myself think the persomality should be available for purchase all year 'round if you have a nord character... ;)
    Might be a good idea, have a "character perk" crown special. Log in on your nord, find the "drunk" personality available all the time. Log in on your orc, see the "angry" personality instead. Go with your imperial, find the "commander" personality, etc.