The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Jewelry Hirling

Jaberwahky
I notice all equipment crafting skills have a hirling except jewelry. Where do we possibly suggest the addition of a hirling to this skill line to possibly help with the high cost of improvements.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just suggested it. However, Zos has specifically stated they did not want a jewelry hireling so we are kind of at odds.

Of course they did listen to us and reduced the cost of upgrading jewelry, but still far more expensive than upgrading with the other crafts so they are still holding to their statement about that as well.

Not arguing. Just pointing out the situation. Personally, I would be happy if we deconned a gold ring and got a full gold plate instead of 1/10 of one. But that is me.
  • Jaberwahky
    idk wrote: »
    You just suggested it. However, Zos has specifically stated they did not want a jewelry hireling so we are kind of at odds.

Of course they did listen to us and reduced the cost of upgrading jewelry, but still far more expensive than upgrading with the other crafts so they are still holding to their statement about that as well.

Not arguing. Just pointing out the situation. Personally, I would be happy if we deconned a gold ring and got a full gold plate instead of 1/10 of one. But that is me.

I complete understand. I wasn't aware they said they weren't going to do it. I just wish i didnt have to refine thousands of dust just to get enough to hopefully make 1 plating and that's not even a gold one. Lol