Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New House wishes!

• TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    arika257 wrote: »
    Bruma house could easily be that nordic snow house!

If they ever do, I really hope they use the interior from the Jarl's Manor in Fort Amol. When I first found out about Hakkvild's High Hall, and then afterward saw they used the Windhelm/Riften Mages' Guild's interior, I was SO disappointed.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on December 1, 2018 3:41AM
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    I want more clean slate homes! just a patch of land and I will do my own "magic" :)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqBz3J0HjQ

watch this and see what we will be able to add with the help of an addon and don't need to spend crowns in order to create stuff like fog......
  • arika257
    arika257
    ✭✭✭
    arika257 wrote: »
    Bruma house could easily be that nordic snow house!

If they ever do, I really hope they use the interior from the Jarl's Manor in Fort Amol. When I first found out about Hakkvild's High Hall, and then afterward saw they used the Windhelm/Riften Mages' Guild's interior, I was SO disappointed.

but the bruma house interior is so amazeballs. maybe it's similar?
  • Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I WANT A VAMPIRE CASTLE
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    More small and medium sized houses, in general and a snowy one, in Wrothgar, in particular.

Some Notables too of course - but, due to the furnishing limit, slightly more compact ones in terms of the interior space.

Also, more townhouses in towns that don't, currently, have a house.

The Alinor townhouse is beautiful, practical and convenient.

If it had a basement and windows on the front of the ground floor (like the ones you can see from the outside) it would pretty much be the perfect house.

The other Summerset towns could do with either townhouses, or apartments (or, at least, inn rooms), too.

As a fan of Hunding's I would like some more medium sized houses (or smaller Notables) on little islands, as well; only, ideally, with a more practical inside space (maybe a bit more like a slightly larger version of the Alinor Townhouse).

Finally, a circular fairytale tower, like a slightly larger/wider version of the watchtower(s) in Summerset, only with a multi-floor (at least 5, or 6 floor) interior, with a staircase running around the interior of the exterior wall, linking all the floors and a roof terrace/garden would be nice.

What I would like to avoid are houses that feel more like endless corridors than actual houses.

Worst culprit for that being Mathiisen Manor - it has no doors off the entrance hall, for some unknown reason (when some of the questing houses, in the same style, do!) and aside from the two ground floor rooms, which you have to run around in a big spiral to get to, no actual rooms.

Beautiful back garden, though.
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 6, 2018 5:13AM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    I actually rather like the 'boring' houses. I love the traditional Breton, Nord and Redguard houses....just my personal taste ;)

I like the way they look, it's just that the interior layouts aren't always the best...

I really like the Nord architecture, for example, but the upstairs of the medium/larger Nord houses, like Grymharth's Woe and Old Mistveil Manor, is basically just a room off another room.

So, you have a downstairs that suggests a large house; but an upstairs that is barely even a 2 bedroom.

• RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    I’m also keeping my fingers crossed for a Crystal Palace made of icy , snowing weather and lovely views 😍 something similar to an area in Eastmarch where there’s an anchor . Need something unique for my Icy god related character 😁
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Echoing some things I and others have posted here and elsewhere - more small/medium homes in towns (even apartments).

I'd love to have a home in Balmora, for example, or Abah's Landing. Not giant, over-sized/priced homes. And it'd be great if they had a gold option. I say this because it's more likely that any new homes we get will be CS only, unless they come with a new chapter. Although if the trend continues, we'll only see an inn room for gold with the next chapter. We had 2 homes plus an inn room with MW and just 1 home and an inn room with SS.

Put out more unique furnishing packs for Crowns and then give us some more homes in-game for gold.
  • Daiyanae
    Daiyanae
    ✭✭
    A tree house, like waaay up, with a really challenging climb.

D
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shinshadow wrote: »
    I WANT A VAMPIRE CASTLE
    GOD SAME

I’d love a home for vampires!
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In cyrodiil, through a cave, to a hidden grotto, a nice cyrodiilic house hidden from the war. Referenced by Howl's hidden flower field house in "Howl's moving castle". That would be nice.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a ship.

I would like a GOOD ship docked at its own island port. Island can be small but needs to be buildable! No more ridiculous Aldmeri Grotto giant cave of doom nonsense!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/447273/more-clean-slate-houses-please#latest

any type of empty land would make me happy, ill decide what house ill make and where the kitchen should be :)
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mammoth and Giant Statues is all Me on my wish list.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwemer themed houses of all sizes, with matching Dwemer furniture packs.

A Small Clockwork themed indoor only house (or rather a large apartment) within the Brass Fortress.

A Medium Clockwork themed house (or a two-floor apartment) within the Mnemonic Planisphere, with a balcony, overlooking the scenery.

A Large Clockwork themed house outside the Brass Fortress. To make it available to a wider array of players, who migt perhaps be unwilling to buy the DLC itself just to spend more money on the house, make it a newly discovered, abandoned sea observatory somewhere between Stonefalls and Vvardenfell, only reachable by a boat. The whole structure can be hidden under the sea, with a large window (perhaps a little promenade) overlooking some nice undersea scenery. The house could have a a little observatory (to watch the stars) above the surface, with a small balcony, and a small pier to allow a boat to dock.

I know, I know. But since it is Christmas time, one can have such improbable wishes, can't he? :)
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a ice palace for my warden, set up high in the snowy Mountains :) and ice related furniture
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    A KEEP (just for fun)

A small house at the base camp of our faction... so we can have a donut shop for guildies
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WANT A VAMPIRE CASTLE

This. But if they ever do it, it would likely be the last house I'd ever buy. LOL And perpetual night would be a must!

il_570xN.1585545958_9wv0.jpg

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    I just want Grand Topal Hideaway back. With al the new murkmire recipes available now, I just would LOVE to have it. Even if it is crowns only.......
    This one likes to play.....
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with most of the posts here asking for smaller homes and townhomes.

If we get Elsweyr as a chapter, I'm looking forward to some fantastic new Khajiit homes..
  • Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    I WANT A VAMPIRE CASTLE

This. But if they ever do it, it would likely be the last house I'd ever buy. LOL And perpetual night would be a must!

il_570xN.1585545958_9wv0.jpg

If they ever did a vampire castle like this, I would have a complete nerdgasm.
  • Goren
    Goren
    ✭✭✭
    A medium sized house in Wrothgar that is relatively small in comparison to other medium houses. That way even non eso+ members can decorate it nicely. It lies somewhere in the woods and mountains with a river nearby, far away from civilization. The entrance faces the south with small walls surrounding it and inside is an outdoor area similar to Domus Phrasticus but with more green and less stones. The ground is even for the most part and more natural towards the "outskirts". It's interior offers interesting room compositions with straight walls and big windows, that actually matches the exterior.

It sounds so simple but there's no home that does all of that (at least no Nord, Breton, Imperial, Orc or High Elf house).
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    I want a ice palace for my warden, set up high in the snowy Mountains :) and ice related furniture

A Crystal Palace made of ice in a remote icy area nearby snow covered mountains or in
    Eastmarch:)
    Icy furnishings , throne made of ice and crystals :)
    We had a related thread before bringing an amazing picture of a Crystal Palace before so please ZOS bring it to life.
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    2vwqcydouw42.jpeg

That’s the palace I was talking about 😍
  • MrGraves
    MrGraves
    ✭✭✭✭
    farms, maybe a water mill. Preferably more structured homes that aren't too big but a good bit of land with them. Or with multiple small buildings.
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RGvolterra wrote: »
    2vwqcydouw42.jpeg

That’s the palace I was talking about 😍

This^ i want this so much 😍

Edited by Karmanorway on December 20, 2018 7:35PM
  • TimeViewer
    TimeViewer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dwemer Thief hideout, preferably in the Underdark

A farm, something with a working greenhouse, even if it's just one plant per type harvestable but only 1 per day I'd be happy

Petting Zoo, seriously with all the mounts and pets we can have yet so few can be put in homes, how about something for them, and while we're on it how about some kind of in home AI or pathing or an object we place just below the surface where pets/mounts would walk around a bit and do their idle animations

Not a home but FURNISHING STORAGE, ZoS, you want us to buy furnishing pack, various furnishings etc ect, give us a place to store them even if it's just for Plus members and something like the craft bag system, which you already have in place and could be reworked for this. Unlimited storage (please don't skimp, after all you don't want us skimping on purchasing do you?) :)

Edit/Add:

Mannequins, ones that can be used to store/display armors and outfits. The basis already exists within the game, the artwork for them that is. There are ones that display armors and then the ones in the clothing shop that have clothes/costumes for the wedding (Thieves Guild). I've always found it very frustrating that we have to throw away so much of what we find, we need different armors for PvE for PvP for Trials get 15 characters and that stacks up. Then there's all the clothing we find, what's the point of even having this stuff in the game if it's never put to use?
    Edited by TimeViewer on December 21, 2018 3:08PM
  • SenorCrouch
    SenorCrouch
    ✭✭✭
    A house right outside Velyn Harbor.
    "What's the cross roads of Alessia Castle? I am trying to get pizza delivered."
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimeViewer wrote: »

Not a home but FURNISHING STORAGE, ZoS, you want us to buy furnishing pack, various furnishings etc ect, give us a place to store them even if it's just for Plus members and something like the craft bag system, which you already have in place and could be reworked for this. Unlimited storage (please don't skimp, after all you don't want us skimping on purchasing do you?

This, this, this!!!

• chamoo81
    chamoo81
    A Dark Brotherhood themed home would be cool. Somthing hidden in a hollow somewhere.